Coaches wearing Suits on Sunday (1 Viewer)

As a woman, I really LOVE when the coaches wear suits. An average looking man in street clothes looks incredible in a suit! You don't think I follow Villanova basketball for the sport, do you! Have you seen their coach?? A vision!

I just cant imagine a coach like Lombardi or Landry not wearing a suit. I'm not a suit wearing kind of guy, but I don't mind coaches wearing them.

I don't understand all the comments Belechick gets about his sunday wardrobe, I think his style is better than the polo's and khaki's most other coaches wear. Suits are still better though.

Yeah. The suit idea sucks. This isnt Sunday morning church, and it aint the boardroom either. Thats the way they do it in the NHL, this isnt the NHL. I dont really care what belichick looks like, I dont really care what any of them look like, as long as they are clean and can do their jobs.

If one of them wants to wear one occaaisionally, thats fine, but I dont want to see any rules on it.

I dont' think the NFL was "mandatorize" the suits... but it shows some class and dignity on the sidelines, 77...

(although having those enormous headphones around their neck while looking on seems goofy... )

But thumbs up to Del Rio and Mike Nolan.

I like them but it would be overkill if more than a few started wearing them. As far as marketing, Reebok should use this as an opportunity to produce a line of sports ties or other accessories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom