Analysis Coaching Points: WR/DB 1-on-1s (1 Viewer)

Fantastic stuff Coach. Olave….just wow….he just explodes out of cuts, hard to temper your excitement when you see that kind of ability….CGM has a very subtle way of pushing off keeping his hands inside, there is another HOF WR that perfected this, I can’t stand the guy but you can’t deny the greatness…anyone want to guess who I’m thinking of? Cheers….great segment and good to see CGM back at it and Jarvis ballin’….

Ok…ok….already, the HOF WR that perfected the sneaky push off was Michael Irvin….great thread Coach….this kind of analysis is hard to find in the media driven “personalities” world these days…Cheers

Ok…ok….already, the HOF WR that perfected the sneaky push off was Michael Irvin….great thread Coach….this kind of analysis is hard to find in the media driven “personalities” world these days…Cheers

Roddy White was "Mr Push-off, he really frustrated me always getting away with it.

whats your take on how Penning is constantly getting into scuffles with the defense?

Fantastic stuff Coach. Olave….just wow….he just explodes out of cuts, hard to temper your excitement when you see that kind of ability….CGM has a very subtle way of pushing off keeping his hands inside, there is another HOF WR that perfected this, I can’t stand the guy but you can’t deny the greatness…anyone want to guess who I’m thinking of? Cheers….great segment and good to see CGM back at it and Jarvis ballin’….
Jerry Rice?

whats your take on how Penning is constantly getting into scuffles with the defense?
It's training camp and everyone's overreacting. I posted another thread with Zach Streif discussing this, and I am less than not worried at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom