Code words (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Back in the Beforetime, my wife liked to have code words for things like “we should go” or things like that that come up in social occasions.

I like to mess with her about what the word will be in any given situation - I always try to get it to be ‘poodles’.

It just cracks me up imagining her having to work ‘poodles’ into a random conversation. We don’t have poodles, I’m not sure how anyone would make using ‘poodles’ sound natural in a conversation. It’s my go-to word.

Like going back to someone’s house after going out - and I’m usually bad at knowing when it’s time to leave, so she’ll say “Okay, so we’re not staying all night” - and I’ll go “Yeah we’ll just have a code word for you to tell me it’s time to go . . . like ‘poodles’”.

And then I’ll laugh and she’ll sort of laugh and look at me like I’m a dumbarse. Then we pick a real thing to say and go in . . . .

Well my wife likes what she likes in the sack and I need some suggestions on safe words besides “help, I can’t breathe!!!” and “the candle wax has given me third degree burns!!!” Those just don’t sound sexy or roll off the tongue, you know. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well my wife likes what she likes in the sack and I need some suggestions on safe words besides “help, I can’t breathe!!!” and “the candle wax has given me third degree burns!!!” Those just don’t sound sexy or roll off the tongue, you know. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Her safe "phrase" should be "is that all you've got?"

How do you not know about snorkeling?

Back in the Beforetime, my wife liked to have code words for things like “we should go” or things like that that come up in social occasions.

I like to mess with her about what the word will be in any given situation - I always try to get it to be ‘poodles’.

It just cracks me up imagining her having to work ‘poodles’ into a random conversation. We don’t have poodles, I’m not sure how anyone would make using ‘poodles’ sound natural in a conversation. It’s my go-to word.

Like going back to someone’s house after going out - and I’m usually bad at knowing when it’s time to leave, so she’ll say “Okay, so we’re not staying all night” - and I’ll go “Yeah we’ll just have a code word for you to tell me it’s time to go . . . like ‘poodles’”.

And then I’ll laugh and she’ll sort of laugh and look at me like I’m a dumbarse. Then we pick a real thing to say and go in . . . .
Hmmm....that sounds like a much nicer system then we have. My wife's code word is "let's go".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom