Cody Core (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
WR for Bengals killing it in camp. He is fast with good size who was drafted in the 6th round this past year. Saints took Thomas in 2nd round. Could Saints have taken pass rusher or OG in 2nd and waited for WR?

Because killing it in camp means so much during the regular season. Aren't you the Brees to Dallas dude?

Yes,I'm the guy who asked the question about Brees. Didn't say I'd do it. Just seeing what ya'll thought. What's wrong with that?

Just making the point that Saints could have addressed the WR position later in the draft while addressing bigger needs in 2nd. Same situation when they drafted Cooks and Ingram.

You are missing my point. There were about 5 WRs drafted after Cooks who have been pretty good and RBs can always be found later in the draft. The Saints could have built a D by now had they addressed the pass rush early in the draft and get productive skill guys later.

You are missing my point. There were about 5 WRs drafted after Cooks who have been pretty good and RBs can always be found later in the draft. The Saints could have built a D by now had they addressed the pass rush early in the draft and get productive skill guys later.

Keep in mind that it is the pre-season. I readily admit to not following the Bengals, when iss he playing

Yes,I'm the guy who asked the question about Brees. Didn't say I'd do it. Just seeing what ya'll thought. What's wrong with that?
Welcome to the forum where your hypotheticals will haunt you forever. Don't ever mention anything about trading Brees or negative about the Saints or you will be metaphorically killed for it. Also if you misspell something or just hit the wrong key unintentionally your IQ drops 100 points and any point/observation you make, even if completely valid, will all be for naught. Oh and red thumbs...most feel like that's a great way to get "mideival" on someone's buttocks when their feelings get hurt...watch how many my response gets...oh and always end your post with a "whodat" or a "geaux Saints"...or at least try....whodat.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom