SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
After I voted on super tuesday, I filled up at $1.96 a gallon,

thursday it was 2.01

Saturday 2.05

This morning 2.12.

Did big oil fix the prices?

Is it just coincidence and they changed to the winter grade on Wenesday?

Supply demand?

/skeptical

Claw

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
After I voted on super tuesday, I filled up at $1.96 a gallon,

thursday it was 2.01

Saturday 2.05

This morning 2.12.

Did big oil fix the prices?

Is it just coincidence and they changed to the winter grade on Wenesday?

Supply demand?

/skeptical
No coincidence.

Them Democrats are who we thought they were!

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
gas prices go up and down a dime every week. WAY to early to call it a trend based on elections. If I am not mistaken they tend to go up a bit just before the Thanksgiving and Christmas before bottoming out in February.

Claw

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
They will probably continue to rise till X-Mas just as they do every year because of the trend of Holiday traveling.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
They went up here too. Some stations more than others. There was a Texaco that had $2.06 that is at 2.19 now. HEB went from 2.09 to 2.11. Haven't we had some cold fronts in the north though? I thought it would go up some because of heating oil demands?

kanona29

Finish Strong!!
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They went up here too. Some stations more than others. There was a Texaco that had $2.06 that is at 2.19 now. HEB went from 2.09 to 2.11. Haven't we had some cold fronts in the north though? I thought it would go up some because of heating oil demands?

I truly don't understand the gas price fluctuations. But here in NYC they normally are quick to raise gas prices, but they haven't for the past month or so. It hasn't been this low since last year and I'm anxious to see how long these gas prices will stay.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I heard that gas prices use the rocket feather technique. Up like a rocket, down like a feather.

Where have you been kanona!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How to watch, follow Saints vs. Raiders: Get key broadcast information, expert picks, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints are handling road games in 2020: 'Buyouts' of most hotels, more buses than usual Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Empty stadiums may make the hard count more effective for veteran QBs like Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poll Which Offensive Player would you like to see more of in coming weeks Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
CSC’s Week 2 fantasy waiver wire, Saints D/ST and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 15: More takeaways from Saints week 1 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus The Eerie Silence of an N.F.L. Stadium Makes the Game Even More for TV SR News Page Articles 0
Drew Brees and Tom Brady finish 1st showdown as divisional foes seeking more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
We used Murray more at least? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
albionmoonlight Tom Brady on Pace to Throw More Interceptions for the Bucs this Year than Winston did Last Year Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch Saints vs. Buccaneers: Broadcast info, expert picks, live updates and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bigsaints One more day!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13