SWJJ

moar bink ball
Reaction score
After I voted on super tuesday, I filled up at $1.96 a gallon,

thursday it was 2.01

Saturday 2.05

This morning 2.12.

Did big oil fix the prices?

Is it just coincidence and they changed to the winter grade on Wenesday?

Supply demand?

/skeptical

After I voted on super tuesday, I filled up at $1.96 a gallon,

thursday it was 2.01

Saturday 2.05

This morning 2.12.

Did big oil fix the prices?

Is it just coincidence and they changed to the winter grade on Wenesday?

Supply demand?

/skeptical

No coincidence.

Them Democrats are who we thought they were!

My gas prices are exactly the same as they have been for about a month.

gas prices go up and down a dime every week. WAY to early to call it a trend based on elections. If I am not mistaken they tend to go up a bit just before the Thanksgiving and Christmas before bottoming out in February.

They will probably continue to rise till X-Mas just as they do every year because of the trend of Holiday traveling.

They went up here too. Some stations more than others. There was a Texaco that had $2.06 that is at 2.19 now. HEB went from 2.09 to 2.11. Haven't we had some cold fronts in the north though? I thought it would go up some because of heating oil demands?

They went up here too. Some stations more than others. There was a Texaco that had $2.06 that is at 2.19 now. HEB went from 2.09 to 2.11. Haven't we had some cold fronts in the north though? I thought it would go up some because of heating oil demands?

I truly don't understand the gas price fluctuations. But here in NYC they normally are quick to raise gas prices, but they haven't for the past month or so. It hasn't been this low since last year and I'm anxious to see how long these gas prices will stay.

I heard that gas prices use the rocket feather technique. Up like a rocket, down like a feather.

Where have you been kanona!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom