• Diet tea

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've recently became a soda zero drinker because I'm watching sugar and carbs. Never been able to do diet sodas. Been drinking coke zero for a month or 2 and today tried Pepsi zero for the first time. Definitely not as good as coke zero in my opinion.

Gold peak diet tea is probably the best of the bunch as far as diet anything goes. I grew up drinking sweet tea my whole life and have always been picky about my tea. Can't do unsweet or even semi sweet tea. Has to be really sweet. Gold peak fits that bill. Good stuff

I went to Coke Zero for a while. It’s good but I ended up going back to Diet Coke.

with the fasting I switched to bubbly and other sparking water. I had reached a plateau and wasn’t budging. I cut out the artificial sweeteners and immediately lost another 10 pounds to hit my goal.

right now I am like King Cake Ice cream fat. But I know I can take it back off in a matter of weeks.

I went to Coke Zero for a while. It’s good but I ended up going back to Diet Coke.

with the fasting I switched to bubbly and other sparking water. I had reached a plateau and wasn’t budging. I cut out the artificial sweeteners and immediately lost another 10 pounds to hit my goal.

right now I am like King Cake Ice cream fat. But I know I can take it back off in a matter of weeks.
How old are you? As you get older that couple weeks turns into months haha. I went for a dr visit a few months ago and my a1c and glucose were stupid high where I'd never had a problem with them really up until then. I started severely limiting my carbs and sugar...basically no sugars and as few carbs as possible. I'm due up for more blood work at the end of the month so I'll see then how well I've done. I know it will be better because I bought a glucose meter and check it every week just to keep tabs on it. The a1c will tell the tale but my glucose has been much better.

How old are you? As you get older that couple weeks turns into months haha. I went for a dr visit a few months ago and my a1c and glucose were stupid high where I'd never had a problem with them really up until then. I started severely limiting my carbs and sugar...basically no sugars and as few carbs as possible. I'm due up for more blood work at the end of the month so I'll see then how well I've done. I know it will be better because I bought a glucose meter and check it every week just to keep tabs on it. The a1c will tell the tale but my glucose has been much better.

Im 45. But I have never in my life seen the kind of results I have with intermittent fasting. There is none of the frustration and feeling like your spinning your wheels. You can feel it coming off

Im 45. But I have never in my life seen the kind of results I have with intermittent fasting. There is none of the frustration and feeling like your spinning your wheels. You can feel it coming off
Glad it's working for you....you're definitely old enough where getting weight off is a little tougher than it used to be. I seem to have stalled at ~25 pounds. I haven't been as strict as I was though. My self control is garbage these days.

Glad it's working for you....you're definitely old enough where getting weight off is a little tougher than it used to be. I seem to have stalled at ~25 pounds. I haven't been as strict as I was though. My self control is garbage these days.

It’s all or nothing for me. I have to really gear up for it but then you can’t get me to break it for anything.

Big Red Zero

was cherry coke zero before, but discovered big red zero in texas and its amazing. not sure if available here, i havent found it

fanta zero is also good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom