Cole McDonald, QB Hawaii (1 Viewer)

I saw some of it and he played okay but was he in any all star games. What conference is that?

Said "good". I didn't come away from that game thinking he would be an NFL QB. Not saying he couldnt be that one in a million. Who thought Brady would become Brady coming out of college. I dont see it with McDonald, but hes as worth a late round pick as any other player.

But honestly, can you dream up a more different face of the franchise QB look than Cole from Drew?

Clean cut untuck-it business man to... whatever McDonald calls his look.

:very-happy:

I think hes a better prospect then getting credit for. One thing i notice that tanslates well. he has rhyrhm bounce in his pocket stance and when he climbs then pocket going thru his reads. Arm looks a little weak at first glance. Might be a career back up.but he can stick in this league. I bet he sticks in the league longer then alot of.qbs drafted before him.

There is literally no difference between McDonald and Jordan Love. Love is in the round 1 conversation and McDonald’s draft status is up in the air.

"Who thought Brady would become Brady coming out of college."

& this kid has the itangibles.. speed, strong arm, confidence.. etc.. sure he had a couple bad games, but who doesn't ??.. not saying he should be the Saints 1st, but damn, it'd be nice to get him in the mids.. he's a QB, ok ? & under CSP AND DB, he could end up being pretty badass IMO.. I was saying the same thing last pre-draft about LJ, but only a handful heard, i'd bring up the thread but there's no sense.. point being is this kid is under the radar and a sleeper, the Saints need to whip off the sleeping bag and get on the text with his agent asap, and more than anything, keep it quiet.. shhhhhh!.... 4th..

NW.

& this kid has the itangibles.. speed, strong arm, confidence.. etc.. sure he had a couple bad games, but who doesn't ??.. not saying he should be the Saints 1st, but damn, it'd be nice to get him in the mids.. he's a QB, ok ? & under CSP AND DB, he could end up being pretty badass IMO.. I was saying the same thing last pre-draft about LJ, but only a handful heard, i'd bring up the thread but there's no sense.. point being is this kid is under the radar and a sleeper, the Saints need to whip off the sleeping bag and get on the text with his agent asap, and more than anything, keep it quiet.. shhhhhh!.... 4th..

NW.

Sure didnt hurt his case with his 40 time.

Ok.. so without using google, why ??
.. trust, I know it's a tough decision, and an even tougher call, unless you've seen him play, but what wouldn't make the Saints take this guy in the 4th ??.. that is if he's still there.. shoot, IMO, if he is still there in the 4th i'd move up to at least 14 to grab him.. I know that sounds like a helluva' move, but damn, if he's there.. smh..

TBH, all I can think of right now is last pre-draft when the Saints moved up and I thought for sure we were going to draft LJ, and then they go with MD.. & this is a LOT low-risk high reward IF it's played right.. @bobad : I like your answer, but why ??

NW.

Ok.. so without using google, why ??
.. trust, I know it's a tough decision, and an even tougher call, unless you've seen him play, but what wouldn't make the Saints take this guy in the 4th ??.. that is if he's still there.. shoot, IMO, if he is still there in the 4th i'd move up to at least 14 to grab him.. I know that sounds like a helluva' move, but damn, if he's there.. smh..

TBH, all I can think of right now is last pre-draft when the Saints moved up and I thought for sure we were going to draft LJ, and then they go with MD.. & this is a LOT low-risk high reward IF it's played right.. @bobad : I like your answer, but why ??

NW.
I think he'll be available when we pick in the 4th, maybe even 5th unless his stock rises or some team already has the hots for him.

I'm in no way against drafting a QB or even 2 QBs anywhere in the draft. Hardest position in pro sports to find a ringer. Mid to late round picks often end up on the cut floor, so why not use one to go fish for the biggest fish in the sea?

And if you end up with too many starting caliber QBs? You can trade them ilater for a profit. See New England recently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom