Cole McDonald, QB Hawaii (1 Viewer)

.. I was gonna start a thread about this QB post Hawai'i Bowl, and if I wasn't super busy at the moment i'd chime in.. but do trust, as soon as I get a second i'll be putting my .02 in.. & yes, I like the guy, A LOT!.. system QB or not, dude's solid!.. reminds me of another UH QB that I wished the Saints would've drafted badly, but instead drafted Tyler Melhaff (sp ?), a friggin' kicker.. smh.. i'll be back later..

NW.

Last edited:
Cole McDonald has an arm
E I E I O
Sean Payton draft him, make him star
E I E I O
With a TD here and a TD there...
n

Never seen him before. Wow he is an impressive passer, beautiful long ball, short ball touch, throws his receivers open and can run pretty well. How tall is he and thx so much for sharing this with us. Great stuff

.. I was gonna start a thread about this QB post Hawa'i Bowl, and if I wasn't super busy at the moment i'd chime in.. but do trust, as soon as I get a second i'll be putting my .02 in.. & yes, I like the guy, A LOT!.. system QB or not, dude's solid!.. reminds me of another UH QB that I wished the Saints would've drafted badly, but instead drafted Tyler Melhaff (sp ?), a friggin' kicker.. smh.. i'll be back later..

NW.

Hmm. I also see an offensive lineman that looks like a sumo wrestler and and WR with #6. They look pretty sharp.

MacDonald is really good, but he 100% has a self destruct mechanism in his game that would rival the likes of Jameis Winston. He'd be a very interesting project player. If Payton can get into McDonald's head and rewire some of those crazy bad decisions, MacDonald has the potential to be a franchise QB. Im a fan, but he needs a TON of work, football IQ-wise.

.. as promised, I was gonna' get back to this thread.. and while i'm still super busy & don't exactly have the time to sit down right now, I just saw this nug & thought i'd post it up considering it is combine time.. SO, if your unaware of this kid, pay attention.. this guy needs to be a Saint!

NW.

Watched his bowl game. He was good.
EIEIO
I saw some of it and he played okay but was he in any all star games. What conference is that?

MacDonald is really good, but he 100% has a self destruct mechanism in his game that would rival the likes of Jameis Winston. He'd be a very interesting project player. If Payton can get into McDonald's head and rewire some of those crazy bad decisions, MacDonald has the potential to be a franchise QB. Im a fan, but he needs a TON of work, football IQ-wise.
And we only have a year to do it. As the cool kids say these days, "Easy as **** pass."

Now watch us draft him.

As a 6th round flyer?

He was benched multiple times through out his collegiate career for decision making. Sean Payton hates turn overs.

He also has a bit of an inefficient, wind-up release. I think Payton would be more likely to go after Fromm, or Anthony Gordon as a developmental QB than he would go for McDonald.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom