Coleman has to go (1 Viewer)

IradMax

Roll Tide & Roll Wave
Reaction score
Will not fight for yardage, just sat down when could have gotten the first if not the td

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yea right!!! 30 yd play, might as well get rid of everybody

He caught the ball wide open because of the play design. That doesn't make him good. Any NFL receiver can make that play. Not getting the first down in the red zone is infinitely more costly than his catch was helpful.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Walt-Coleman.jpg

I agree. Walt Coleman does have to go...

latest news......Packers cut Jordy nelson due to the play where he had the first down and stepped back from the first down and caused a 4th down

I'm sure that play will get rewound about 2000 times when he's in film session.

He caught the ball wide open because of the play design. That doesn't make him good. Any NFL receiver can make that play. Not getting the first down in the red zone is infinitely more costly than his catch was helpful.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I actually thought he did a great job faking the run block on Sherman getting probably the smartest CB in the game to bite... Just cause he made it easy doesn't mean it was easy. The failing to get the first down is a killer but so many receivers do that. It's hard to run to the sticks come back to the ball and know exactly where you are (jordy Nelson made the same mistake). Coleman is a very solid 4th WR for us and there is no reason to take him out that role

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom