Coleman (1 Viewer)

The throw was terrible and Coleman could not make any effort at that terrible throw.

Six pages in and only one person could see the man got hit in the opposite direction as soon as he got one finger on the ball? The only other possible outcome of that bad pass is Collins drops the int.

That play is 1000% all on Grayson.

Film study will show what's what. Hard for me to say, but it looked like Coleman was doing work in the run game. Y'all gotta know Payton likes his WRs to block.

Making zero catches ain't a good look though. We'll see what happens going forward. Best thing for the team will be to keep our best wide receivers. If Coleman is one of them, I trust Payton to recognize that. If he isn't, there's 31 other tams that'll give him a call.

I bet the Panthers will be one of them.

Call me indifferent, but I am thrilled about our top three guys and Fleener looks good too. The downside for Coleman is he doesn't play special teams I don't think ?

That people literally dont know whwt literally means

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
informal
used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

Again, what's your point? That Coleman is black and Tarzan is white in the original novel? ha ... ha ... ha ....

Dude just gave up right away.

This is what I don't understand - he seems to have taken a big step Backwards - and it seems to be an attitude issue.

He just doesn't seem motivated to go All Out.

I wonder what's going on with him.

(I was on his Bandwagon at the end of last season - I thought he had finally "Got it.")

neither RJ Harris or Coleman are NFL worthy

and they did not run routes through which could be mental, probably mental more than physical but I would let both ride the bench and make them up their practice game to see any time that counts. I thought #16 was much better than #14. Crappy night for a lot of reasons, but nothing that counts for squat.

He doesn't have that killer instinct that you need as a WR. When the ball is in the air you need to have that mentality that, that ball is MINE! He doesn't have that. Thomas and Cooks do. Its sad that a guy his size does not have that but Tommylee Lewis at 5'7 does. Some guys have it some guys don't. He almost seems to be lazy at times. If he doesn't kick it up a notch this will probably be his last year here.

^This.

Enough said. Close the thread.

I completely disagree with the notion that Coleman doesn't serve a very needed role as our #4 WR. His body type is ideal for blocking on the outside and he's going to see a lot of snaps in the run game. I find it hard to derive any useful info from last night simply because Coleman doesn't get a lot of immediate separation and he's not the #1 route on most plays and we both saw that Grayson and McCown were not progressing through their reads at all.

No way was that int. Coleman fault that ball was so far behind and high I am shocked he even got a hand on it. If he didn't touch it, it would of been a clean into by dB trailing behind him. Ahead did was cause a different guy to get the int.

No way was that int. Coleman fault that ball was so far behind and high I am shocked he even got a hand on it. If he didn't touch it, it would of been a clean into by dB trailing behind him. Ahead did was cause a different guy to get the int.

Ball wasn't behind him.

Dating back to his Rutger days, Coleman's hands & concentration have always been in question. That's why he went undrafted. That play, though not all his fault, was a microcosim of his Saints career. I think his size & physical measurables are the only thing he has going for him right now. Cooks, Snead, Thomas, Tommy Lee, & RJ Harris are better all around WRs, in my opinion. This could be a make or break season for Coleman. Im rooting for him, but he's def being out shined by the rest of the guys in his position group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom