colin backtracks on ESPN... (2 Viewers)

I thought this board was a media repository, basically one place you can find all saints related media reports. Unfortunately Cowherd qualifies as media.

He's just another one of ESPN's shock jocks. We all know it's true. He's right there with Skip Bayless. This is the reason I stopped watching both of their shows.

The only way I watch Cowherds show is to look at the blonde for a few minutes. Then I change it.

Guys, every media member cant love the Saints. Colin is no a reporter. He is the best entertainer ESPN has on the radio. If we win....he will give us love, plain and simple.

Once again, this cracks me up. Everyone gripes that Dallas and everyone else gets all the media coverage, then you complain when they start giving it to New Orleans. You know why people change their opinions week-to-week. It's because teams play once a week and one team usually wins and one usually loses.
So maybe it took a guy two games to change his view on who he thought was the best. We all do the same thing with players and teams around the league too.

the Saints have won two playoff games in 43 years.

repeat.

the Saints have won two playoff games in 43 years.

No one, including local media, is going to give this franchise any real respect until those numbers above improve. Especially after only two weeks of regular season football.

cowherd is $$$$$

and he actually has us going 10-6 on the season....what's the big deal??

Part of gaining a following means making converts. I love the love. I want us to one day be considered "America's Team."

What about his change of opinion on Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler from week 1 to 2.

1.watch the game before they open their mouth!
2.Dont make predictions or state false truths on previous seasons.
There is two ideas right there!

There entire job is to make predictions. When it's the beginning of the season the only thing they can make predictions off of are the previous seasons and a trend with a team. The last two years the Saints burned the media after the media propped them up above everyone. Give them some credit that they are at least recognizing it this early in the season. CHILLAX!

The national media is still better than the local media any day. All of the sports radio with exception of 690 am is terrible in these parts. National Media is the only thing even bearable to listen to. 870 AM IS HORRIBLE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom