Colin Cowherd "The Herd on ESPN" -- Picks Fins (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
He is picking the Dolphins to win this week... good grief.... i think he has been talking to "Mike and Mike" too much.... I heard of a great "Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock" last week they picked (Giants over the Saints)... hah....

He is saying because the dolphins controlled the clock against Indy -- and will do the same against us.... and this time - they will get the win....

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Everyone is jumping on the Dolphins bandwagon.

It's a product of "it's the Saints, the can't possibly keep winning" syndrome.

Section126

Reaction score
BLASPHEMY!!!!

How dare he pick the Dolphins! Does he have any idea who the Saints are?

Colin Cowherd needs to get his *** kicked.

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am happy that the Saints are not getting the respect -- makes the Saint's players more hungry

jatchis

Repeat Offender ...
Reaction score
Collin's still peeved because folks voted on his ESPNradio poll that Payton and Brees were a good coach/QB combo. 25% voted for them, and he ranted for an hour about it.

Chris Cole

King Cole
Reaction score
Everyone is jumping on the Dolphins bandwagon.

It's a product of "it's the Saints, the can't possibly keep winning" syndrome.
No, it's called a trap game....It comes from the philosophy that an emotional high is follows by and emotional low. It happens frequently. I wouldn't go as far as to picks the fins this week, but I would say this game could be really close, with possibly a loss for the saints. The dolphins are a tough team, period. Look for a good one on Sunday.

bradman1965

Redacted
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't bet Saints, but the line is 6 and their are arguments to be made why that is too high. Big game let down, on the road, AFC opponent, big game next week. I expect to win, but it has nothing to do with making a wager, it's because I'm a fan.

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am happy that the Saints are not getting the respect -- makes the Saint's players more hungry:plus-un2:
but for (Roc Hoover)to use the heat as advantage for the dolphins is a joke,he needs to vivit Saints Training Camp one summer,becuz they dont know gulf coast heat!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Who cares what Cowherd thinks! I just hope justice is finally served in our next big game in Landshark Stadium come February 7th. Then and only then will there be right in the world.

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
5-0 just means the pundits are trying to appear smart by picking the team to beat the undefeated. I'm sure that the Falcons will be picked if the Saints are 6-0 even if they lose to Dallas. And so on. Miami is a good team but this game would take the Saints beating themselves.

The Giants are a much better football team than the Dolphins. The Dolphins have a secondary too young and a front 7 with some senior citizens.

The Saints opened the Giants game with about an 8 minute drive. They can control the clock or score in 2-3 plays. I am not worried about Miami milking the clock and kicking field goals. Miami only runs the wildcat about 35% of the time. There will be plenty of chances for Williams to get after Henne and force mistakes.

Saints 34
Phins 16

DaveParks1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm not sure the saints will be emotionally let down after the Giants game...it's not like the game was close...shoot Brunell was playing thr 4th quarter...it was not emotionally draining..and while the giants are an nfc team, we have no real history with them..it's not like they're the falcons, Bucs or panthers, or even the cowboys...the national media is making more of this because they think everyone who plays the giants will have a let down afterward (since many of them are feeling deflated)...

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I try as hard as possible to avoid listening to Cowherd. However, right before the Jets-Saints game, I did heard an extraordinary interview between Steve Young and Cowherd in which Cowherd declared that Sanchez was the best rookie quarterback seen in years and to which Young essentially said "not so fast" and just last year did you ever see Matt Ryan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom