Colin Cowherd (1 Viewer)

showtimesaints

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Colin at is again promoting Drew. Very good clip, some of it repetitive but overall he’s right to put Brees with Brady.

I have never been a huge Cowherd fan, but I have been very impressed with his coverage of Brees this year. He has said what many Saints fans have known for years. All fans are biased to some degree, but where Brees is concerned it is not hyperbole. He has been genuinely overlooked, because of the smaller market he is in and because he doesn’t fit the gun slinger image most of the media expects from the top QBs. He is just not arse%ole enough for the mainstream, which is sad.

Mahomes will win it. In the end, he will have more TD passes (They play the Raiders X 2, Ravens, & Seahawks), and yards thrown. First year starting as QB. Do I agree with Mahomes winning it? No. Brees is the best player in football in my opinion. But I've just accepted that the voters are all about who has the better stats.

Mahomes will win it. In the end, he will have more TD passes (They play the Raiders X 2, Ravens, & Seahawks), and yards thrown. First year starting as QB. Do I agree with Mahomes winning it? No. Brees is the best player in football in my opinion. But I've just accepted that the voters are all about who has the better stats.
If that was the case, stats, look no further than 2009 & 2011.

I’m not going to give you a dead Falcon, this is just your opinion, but I think you are incorrect. If the Saints keep rolling as they have been, Brees will win the MVP. I think people realize it is appalling that someone could be so good for so long and never get that prize, and they will make up for that mistake now.

Mahomes will have "some" better stats, like overall yards and TD passes, but Drew will lead him in QBR, completion percentage and far fewer overall turnovers. MVP goes to the player who didn't lose a game because of his mistakes during the entire season, that will be Drew Brees. Mahomes lost the Rams game because of his FIVE turnovers.

Never saw this from Strief. It melted my heart to see how much Strief loves Brees.

I’m not going to give you a dead Falcon, this is just your opinion, but I think you are incorrect. If the Saints keep rolling as they have been, Brees will win the MVP. I think people realize it is appalling that someone could be so good for so long and never get that prize, and they will make up for that mistake now.

DB deserves MVP. No debate by me. My opinion is that the writers will screw him over.

Drew should get it, and it isn't even close.

I fear, however that Mahomes has already won it.

You must not be listening to what everyone else is saying. The sportswriters vote right? Well, the sportswriters are saying Brees.

I've only heard Kellerman, Whitlock, Rob Parker, and Dickerson's take. Each said Mahomes is MVP. Again, I think DB should be MVP.

Last edited:
Never liked the guy...never will even when he's pimping our team. He's a bag that you keep tools in?

I've only heard Kellerman, Whitlock, Rob Parker, and Dickerson's take.
Well, isn't that enough? It's not like we're going to hear from every AP MVP voter. You can get a feel for MVP just by listening to the talking heads on the various sports report shows and they're mostly saying Brees.

I don’t think giving it to him in a year he deserves it is really making up for anything. They would have to give him one when he DOESN’T deserve it to make up for past mistakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom