Collection - Help Us Do Something Special For St. Frank (2 Viewers)

Nice work LC.

I was just thinking today about how Franks family was going to cope with the bills and such. I'm glad Jayden dropped some input into the mix. I'm down for all options.

Very Nice... and a great idea.. Harris should appreciate that framed jersey for the rest of his life..

Joe

Brad, even I have to admit that was a wonderful thing you did for Harris, very thoughtful. Makes me proud to know you.
I wish I had seen this earlier so I could have sent some money towards it.
Harris will treasure that the rest of his life.

Project II : Take pics of yourself and send it in for a scrapbook to be sent to Harris so he'll know who his dad's friends were (are) ?
Thoughts ?

Hope it's not too late, but I just sent a little something. LC, please let me know that you get it, OK.

Got it NLU

BTW, I can't take credit for the jersey idea. That goes to Eeyore. My original idea was a flower arrangement for the funeral, but we all pretty much decided that flowers are a waste since they die in two days.

Thanks Eeyore.

Is there any way we can get the jersey signed or something of that nature?

Thank you from a part of Frankie's family

Hey everyone. My name is Liz and I am Frankie's niece-in-law (my husband is his niece). Joey and I wanted to thank everyone for their gifts. Most importantly, for your friendship of Frankie. He really is in a better place even though it came as a shock for all of our family. We had just seen Frankie and he was fine. Your generosity and prayers are greatly appreciated. I haven't seen Harris yet, but I know he is probably torn up as any child would be at the loss of a parent. We are going to the wake and funeral. If you want information on these, go to : www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com and check out the obituary. There is also a place to leave a message for his family too. Thanks again and if you have any questions, let me and Joey know.

Elizabeth and Joey Wilhelm

RIP Frankie. We love and miss you already. Keep watch over your family and friends. And of course the saints... Pull a few miracles for us!!!!

paypal2la0.jpg

:rock:

BTW eswilhelm... if your husband is Frank's niece, then there's something a little strange going on with that family tree ;)

can we tell its been a long few days.... add to that the "baby brain" that everyone says I have... only 70 days left tho... then no more baby brain **hopefully**

-E

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom