Collection - Help Us Do Something Special For St. Frank (1 Viewer)

We'll be stayin' on Bourbon this weekend, probably in town around 6-7 pm..... anyone who's there let me know and I'd be glad to throw a couple of cold ones back in Franks honor. That's big for me because I had to stop drinking 3 1/2 years ago......long story......but for this occasion....I'd have to make an exception! Name a time and place and we'll be there!

You guys are awesome. You have no idea how perfect this is. So let me tell you....

Frank really wanted to get Harris a Saints Jersey for Christmas. He talked to me about it. He even said that he was thinking of doing white, because he does have black stuff already.

Outstanding.

Jayden, maybe you could check with a local bank in the Monroe area who might be able to accept the donations as some type of trust or savings account?

TPS

You guys are awesome. You have no idea how perfect this is. So let me tell you....

Frank really wanted to get Harris a Saints Jersey for Christmas. He talked to me about it. He even said that he was thinking of doing white, because he does have black stuff already.

Hey Jayden,

Check your Myspace or your PMs here. I sent you a message on both.

Maybe we should use some of the overage to buy a custom jersey for Harris in his size? Father and son jerseys???

Maybe we should use some of the overage to buy a custom jersey for Harris in his size? Father and son jerseys???

Now that's an idea......maybe Harris' could say St Frank Jr. on the back?

that would be great!

LC, check with a local crafts store like Michael's or Garden Ridge. They usually have a frame department that can build a frame to your specifications. My wife does this all of the time.

Thanks again LC for letting us be a part of this.

LC, can you add to the order and get a youth jersey that Harris can wear too?

LC, can you add to the order and get a youth jersey that Harris can wear too?

I'm discussing it with Jayden since she was the closest to him.

Frank was living with his mom and helping provide for her prescriptions and such things. This is going to be really hard on her, moreso than Harris' family, from what I gather. She is going to be taking on a lot of his bills.

Jayden knew him best so I am going to let her decide how the money can be best spent. Once we figure something out, we'll let everyone know. The framed ST FRANK jersey is a definite "GO" though.

I hope you all don't mind me putting in a little input. I spoke to Loose Cannon by pm about this, but we both thought I should post it here too. It is hard for me to not go into detail though. Please forgive me.

I just wanted to say that I think what you started with the Jersey is great. It's very perfect in fact. (as I said above)

The half size jersey for Harris sounds awesome too.

Frank's ex and her new husband are well off, and that was one worry that Frank did not have. He knew Harris will be well taken care of. He was very close to his father, and he will have a very hard time dealing with it, but he will be taken care of very well.

Frank's Dad and step Mom are well off too.

Frank lived with his Mother in Monroe.

She is going to be living alone now and that is so sad. Well, she will have Chico the chiwawa. She would come home every day to see frank on her 30 minute lunch break.

I think this is going to be hard financially on Frank's Mom. She will be left with some of Frank's bills, many of his prescription bills.

I just wanted to let you know the situation. :)

Thanks for everything you have done.

Tracy

I hope you all don't mind me putting in a little input. I spoke to Loose Cannon by pm about this, but we both thought I should post it here too. It is hard for me to not go into detail though. Please forgive me.

I just wanted to say that I think what you started with the Jersey is great. It's very perfect in fact. (as I said above)

The half size jersey for Harris sounds awesome too.

Frank's ex and her new husband are well off, and that was one worry that Frank did not have. He knew Harris will be well taken care of. He was very close to his father, and he will have a very hard time dealing with it, but he will be taken care of very well.

Frank's Dad and step Mom are well off too.

Frank lived with his Mother in Monroe.

She is going to be living alone now and that is so sad. Well, she will have Chico the chiwawa. She would come home every day to see frank on her 30 minute lunch break.

I think this is going to be hard financially on Frank's Mom. She will be left with some of Frank's bills, many of his prescription bills.

I just wanted to let you know the situation. :)

Thanks for everything you have done.

Tracy

I don't know a thing about LA law but over here in MS, a Mother would not be responsible for an adult son's bills. Perhaps one of our LA lawyers could comment on this to help them out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom