Collection - Help Us Do Something Special For St. Frank (1 Viewer)

Thanks everyone. I am going to leave it open until Friday. You guys are overly generous.

With me camping the PS3 I totally missed this one.As soon as the payment from ebay clears,Im going to shoot you something that way LC.Wow,just wow.RIP St Frank.

I am St. Frank's lil sis... I just wanted to tell you guys that you are just wonderful in such a time like this... He was a wonderful person as a whole as most of you know and he will be greatly missed by all... We are trying ourselves to get a collection for him to help mom and dad with the expenses of everything... Thank you again and again... st. kat

paypal3dw7.jpg

:9:

I have a friend who played for the Saints a few years back, and I know he is still in contact with many of the current players. If you would like, I can call him to see if we can get a helmet full of sigs.

I just got Frank Sr's jersey in the mail. Perfect timing, since I can make some time tomorrow to take it to Michael's or a framing shop.

I'll take some pictures tonight. It's big (that promotion went fast, it's like a 3XL, all they had left) but it looks awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom