Collection - Help Us Do Something Special For St. Frank (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As many of you might already know, St. Frank, a dear friend to the site and all of us, recently passed away, leaving behind a son, Harris. We would like to do something great for Harris. We want to give him a keepsake that he can cherish, and remember his dad by forever.

Here's our plan. We want to order a custom Saints jersey, and have it put in a nice frame.

Here's the jersey. We will decide on whether to get black or white soon, but here is the white version:

p1369328custombackpc6.jpg

The 37 represents his years with us in this life.

We are taking up a collection to purchase the jersey and frame. It's going to run about $180 for the jersey, and (estimated) around $200 for the framing. Anything you can donate will be appreciated. I will not be listing who donated, as this is not about recognition, but doing something special for one of our Saints brothers. If you can give, give what you can. If not, say a prayer, light a candle, or recognize a special man in your own way.

To donate, PayPal to:

BradLHilbert@yahoo.com

Any excess will go to Harris' guardian, or to a trust setup in his name.

I will keep everyone updated as we go.

Yo LC how exactly do we go about donating to that email address?

P.S. I don't think I'm the only person that will be unsure of how to donate to the email address so I will be willing to throw up a temporary webpage with a donate button if you want. Obviously I'd need you to get me the code for the button, but that may make it less confusing.

Just let me know bro... It's an awesome idea and even better cause.

PPS.. I'm an idiot I see the "Send Money" tab on Paypal..

>>P.S. I don't think I'm the only person that will be unsure of how to donate to the email address so I will be willing to throw up a temporary webpage with a donate button if you want. Obviously I'd need you to get me the code for the button, but that may make it less confusing.

That's paypal. I've used them numerous times for web purchases and e-bay stuff. They are very secure and the best site for doing this kind of thing. They never bother you (phishers try sometimes under fake paypal like they do with amsouth) or harrass you.

TPS

>>P.S. I don't think I'm the only person that will be unsure of how to donate to the email address so I will be willing to throw up a temporary webpage with a donate button if you want. Obviously I'd need you to get me the code for the button, but that may make it less confusing.

That's paypal. I've used them numerous times for web purchases and e-bay stuff. They are very secure and the best site for doing this kind of thing. They never bother you (phishers try sometimes under fake paypal like they do with amsouth) or harrass you.

TPS

I have a PayPal account, but mostly use it for the shopping cart tools on websites when I design them.. I hadn't used the Send Money button before, but I just did.

Thanks though.

You guys are unbelievable.

I went into a meeting for an hour and got out to see this:

paypalcu1.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

We already have enough for the jersey. I am going to go ahead and order it now before the 40% discount expires on Reebok.

Any overage will go to Harris somehow. I am looking in to setting up a savings account that he can access when he turns 18. So if you'd like to keep donating, they are still welcome.

All,

Every time I get a donation in I am responding in email. Let me know if you donated and didn't get an email back from me.

Payment Details
Transaction ID: O-1UJ60059KD753891K
Item Price: $176.48 USD
Item/Product Name: Your Reebok Order
Invoice ID: 0001560015841441
Buyer: Brad Hilbert

Jersey is ordered.

Reebok only had the white in authentic. I could have bought a black replica from somewhere, but the authentic's are much, much nicer and will make for a much better looking keepsake for Harris.

I ordered it to myself and should get it within two weeks. I am not sure what I am going to do for framing it. I am open to suggestions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom