College Baseball 2013 (1 Viewer)

I guess the matchups for Omaha are already set, but it would seem that this year is a perfect example of why they should re-seed after the Super Regionals.

LSU should be the #1 seed and absolutely no longer than #2.
I don't think they should be in the same half as UNC.

Vandy so freakin' disappointing. Again.

That is shocking.
But you know - they beat Louisville a few years ago in the Supers when Louisville had the better team.

But I thought this year's Vandy team was on the best teams in a generation or so.

Starts today.

At least MSU and LSU are in it.

Louisville sure looks good plus a new entrant like Indiana maks it fun.

This kid Rodon for NC State is unreal. 98 mph fastball with a sharp breaking 90 mph slider.

Indeed. I am glad he is getting his 100+ pitch game in today.

His body type, high leg kick and powerful lower body remind me of Nolan Ryan but he is throwing it with the wrong arm. :hihi:

It sure sets LSU up nicely if they win tonight. They would get to play NC State while avoiding him. Without Rodon NC State doesn't have a single pitcher with more than 60 innings pitched this season and only two players hitting over .300. While not terrible, they are not exactly a threat without him.

Well gosh, I just made a gameday thread on this board...

Sorry,... perhaps this place would be best since it's college baseball.

I'll scratch the other thread.

Sorry,... perhaps this place would be best since it's college baseball.

I'll scratch the other thread.

No worries, I'm not a mod so not sure how it's supposed to be organized. I just created my thread before I saw you did it on another board. I usually see gameday threads for college games on this board, so just went with it. I think most of the college fans come here for college related topics, but perhaps I'm wrong? See you on my thread then if you're scratching yours. When you get in there, give me a GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom