College coaching news (1 Viewer)

tinman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Saints adjacent news.
Just got news that my niece's husband is the new DC for the Florida Gators! He was made the DC for ULL right before the pandemic started, kinda threw a kink in his plans. I don't follow college ball at all, but he's a great kid & he should do fine.
Maybe a stepping stone up to the pro's! He's a BIG Saints fan. My brother is bummed as they will be moved by FEB.
Spend time w/family, ya never know what's coming.

Big who dat shout out, to our NFL MASH unit, heading to MNF.

Saints adjacent news.
Just got news that my niece's husband is the new DC for the Florida Gators! He was made the DC for ULL right before the pandemic started, kinda threw a kink in his plans. I don't follow college ball at all, but he's a great kid & he should do fine.
Maybe a stepping stone up to the pro's! He's a BIG Saints fan. My brother is bummed as they will be moved by FEB.

Belongs on the college board since there is nothing Saints related. But congrats to him for the jobs.

Saints adjacent news.

Happy for you and you family but this really doesn’t have anything to do with anything. I think it may be what’s called click bait.

Happy for you and you family but this really doesn’t have anything to do with anything. I think it may be what’s called click bait.
Except for us mini-small population of Gator-Saints fans.
If it was Patrick Toney, he was named co-DC about 3 weeks ago.
Is it someone else?

Because there's NEVER any bs about LSU clogging the site, or college players & coaches being speculated on, right?
Don't like it, stay off the post, you weren't personally invited, because I knew it would upset you!

Except for us mini-small population of Gator-Saints fans.
If it was Patrick Toney, he was named co-DC about 3 weeks ago.
Is it someone else?
Yep, but I didn't talk to him until xmas day(& I never follow college ball).

Inside info? Probably not, but ya never know.

Yep, but I didn't talk to him until xmas day(& I never follow college ball).

Inside info? Probably not, but ya never know.
Congratulations…..very cool.
I now cordially invite you down for a night game in The Swamp.
It’s a fun experience!!

Congratulations…..very cool.
I now cordially invite you down for a night game in The Swamp.
It’s a fun experience!!

Oh, come on. The only difference between Gainesville and Texas is that at least Gainesville is small enough to drive around!

Seriously, as an FSU fan, congratulations That's a heck of a gig and I wish him all the best except when they're playing the Garnet and Gold!

Oh, come on. The only difference between Gainesville and Texas is that at least Gainesville is small enough to drive around!

Seriously, as an FSU fan, congratulations That's a heck of a gig and I wish him all the best except when they're playing the Garnet and Gold!
You're making the huge assumption I would ever voluntarily go to TX! ROFLMAO!
Don't you know the old Charlie Daniels songs last line"...I'll make my way to LA via Omaha!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom