College Football Playoff Games thread (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bama and Cincy kicking off now. Is it too much to ask that Cincy win?

I think all things being equal, these two teams match up well against one another talent wise. What tips the scales will be the coaching. And we all know Nick made his deal with the devil long ago.

I think all things being equal, these two teams match up well against one another talent wise. What tips the scales will be the coaching. And we all know Nick made his deal with the devil long ago.
Yeah uh no.

Talent wise Bama is well ahead of Cinci. There is no contest.

Cincinnati Oline is not doing well and Cincinnati d is getting mauled. Their LBs simply can't match the power run game.

Cincinnati needs a track meet and Bama ain't gonna do that. They don't have to.

Yeah uh no.

Talent wise Bama is well ahead of Cinci. There is no contest.

Cincinnati Oline is not doing well and Cincinnati d is getting mauled. Their LBs simply can't match the power run game.

Cincinnati needs a track meet and Bama ain't gonna do that. They don't have to.
I have to agree. Bama's O and D lines are dominating this game.

By the way, what was the spread on this game?

I hate to pile on my friend,but the Bearcats haven't seen this level of talent all year. This game was over when Bama took
the opening kickoff and marched down the field averaging 8 yds per carry. That said, I do like their defensive game
plan. They bought pressure off the edge and had Young rattled at times. That's something Georgia should have done
in the SECCG. I believe if they play again Kirby Smart will make that adjustment

Well, at least the country got the answer to the question of whether Cincinnati belonged with the big boys in the College Football Playoffs.

The group of 5 needs its own division and their own national championship.

Well, at least the country got the answer to the question of whether Cincinnati belonged with the big boys in the College Football Playoffs.
Who else belongs? ND? Ohio St. ? I don't see either of those two beating Bama either.

Who else belongs? ND? Ohio St. ? I don't see either of those two beating Bama either.
The NCAA just needs to eliminate Bama from future playoffs. They have been in 6 of the 8 championship games since the playoff system began.
They've played for enough championships.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom