College Football Playoffs set (1 Viewer)

Rooting with all my might for a Bearcat - Wolverines National Title game… Why? Becuase im an LSU fan, but im not an “SEC fan”, like a lot of old school LSU people are.. To me, it’s always been like, Would i root for the Atlanta Falcons to win a game vs some other team, just becuase they play in the NFC South? Of course not! There is ZERO distinction between that, and pulling for “the SEC”…. LSU fans who can somehow convince themselves to root for Bama or Florida at times simply b/c they are SEC teams, to me are the worst of the worst.. the only people who are worse than that are those who start “S-E-C !!” chants at LSU games …..

Ugh, thanks for shirting the bed, Georgia. Now, Alabama gets to be #1 again. Please, somebody beat them in the playoffs.

Rooting with all my might for a Bearcat - Wolverines National Title game… Why? Becuase im an LSU fan, but im not an “SEC fan”, like a lot of old school LSU people are.. To me, it’s always been like, Would i root for the Atlanta Falcons to win a game vs some other team, just becuase they play in the NFC South? Of course not! There is ZERO distinction between that, and pulling for “the SEC”…. LSU fans who can somehow convince themselves to root for Bama or Florida at times simply b/c they are SEC teams, to me are the worst of the worst.. the only people who are worse than that are those who start “S-E-C !!” chants at LSU games …..
Since my team is not part of that series, I'm not pulling for any of them.
I'll just be watching some football games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom