College Guy Misses FIRST Question on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (merged) (1 Viewer)

Something about new homeowners being concerned they have surge protectors to protect themselves from problems with this:

plumbing
electricity
something else
buyer's remorse.

Okay. Everyone. Stop and look down at your computer. What is that thing plugged in between your computer and the wall, and what does it protect you from? (little kids know this)

Poor guy - he really was out of it!

Something about new homeowners being concerned they have surge protectors to protect themselves from problems with this:

plumbing
electricity
something else
buyer's remorse.

Okay. Everyone. Stop and look down at your computer. What is that thing plugged in between your computer and the wall, and what does it protect you from? (little kids know this)

Poor guy - he really was out of it!

That's pretty bad. I assume he must have just froze up under the pressure of being on TV. I just can't believe someone could get into any college or high school and not know what a surge protector was for.

I feel really bad for anyone that applied to that college and was rejected!

Does anyone suspect it is fake? I mean it was setup so perfectly (lack of sleep), and then the "wait" and reaction looked like acting to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom