Collin Klein, QB/TE (1 Viewer)

He reminds me of Kirk Cousins from last years draft. A hard worker that finds a way to get the job done. I'd be all for letting him come and be the new understudy if don't resign Chase Daniels.

Never been a tebow fan and still not one but I think I would be a good fit if the saint bring him in and let him develop behind brees I think he might be good fit Please don't shoot me for posting this

NFL teams asking him to work out at TE. Think about what this implies as far as how NFL scouts perceive him. They've already seen all they need to say this isn't working, and you need to try something else if you want to catch our attention. People who know a lot more than you or I.

Slim chance a team signs him with intent of developing him at QB, even smaller chance he would pan out to even be worth a practice squad spot.

He just like Tebow, they just don't want to except the fact that their not cut out to be a quarterback. Collin is a heck of an athlete and holds much more value as one then just being a quarterback. I hope he don't mess up his career trying to prove a point i.e. Tim Tebow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom