Cologne Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Kenneth Cole Black, holla at ya boy. You all can't tell me that ain't the bomb smell right there. You can never go wrong with this. Hugo and Grey Fannel are stink.

Saints Master has spoken........................

All the replies which stated "Acqua Di Gio" represent the exact reason why I don't buy cologne. You find a scent you like, and then next thing you know, you're walking around in a lounge and every freaking dude in the joint is wearing the same scent.

Ghey.

I'll stick with the time-tested favorite:

wd40zip.jpg

Kenneth Cole Black, holla at ya boy. You all can't tell me that ain't the bomb smell right there. You can never go wrong with this. Hugo and Grey Fannel are stink.

Saints Master has spoken........................

i rub a broken playstation all over myself while sailing the seven seas...

dat da bomb ya herd
FA SHO!!!

Very Sexy for men by Victoria Secret. :covri:
Hei by Alfred Sung
Dolce & Gabbana

It's been a few years since I've wore or bought cologne, so I don't know jack about the new stuff.

I went from Cool Water Game to Hugo Boss (clear bottle, just says "Boss"... a different cologne from the Huge everyone has mentioned earlier)

And since both of those werent extremely popular, yet were a variation of one that was popular, people like the smell a lot AND it's not very common, so youll stand out more.

i rub a broken playstation all over myself while sailing the seven seas...

dat da bomb ya herd
FA SHO!!!

You all won't let it go, lol! I look at my playstation 2 breaking and deciding to join as a sign from GOD that I need to make a change in my life. I love my job and I have a PS3 now and its working fine thank you very much!

Saints Master has spoken.......................................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom