Cologne Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

steveohh

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I need some ideas because I need something else and not sure whats out there. I'm looking for suggestions to go checkout because I can't smell all of them there....big headache thanks in advance

Issey Miyake and Aqua di Gio = women all over you. Seriously though I have both of those and wouldn't think about using anything else. All I ever get are compliments on how good either one of them smells. Definitely should check any of those 2 out.

I got some Lacoste Essential for christmas this year. Smells good to me.
lacostessential.jpg

My suggestion is to not listen to people's advice on what to wear because everything smells different on different people. Don't go with something thats a top seller because everyone and their brother is going to smell the same. Go by your local Dillards or wherever and find a couple of things you like, get some samples and test them out. Your body has its own smell and will only mix with certain colognes properly. For the record I wear Pleasures by Estee Lauder, if you're just trying to get some names to check out.

Xpuma is absolutely correct, a specific cologne will smell different from one person to another....

FYI: One of my favorites is "Fahrenheit" by Christian Dior.

Attachments

• Fahrenheit.jpg
    Fahrenheit.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 153
Check out Armani "Black Code". My wife can't get enough of me when I wear it :D

Au Naturale for me. I can't stand perfumes.

I've made mixtures before of certain natural essential oils before that came out great, but I just don't wear it often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom