Colston and Offensive Line Article (1 Viewer)

Good stuff. I really hope Streif emerges as a stud at RT. Stinchcomb did an adequate job the last few years, but I think we could do much better at that position.

So based on the statistics in the O-line article we're tops in the league running inside? Points to Evans' strength and also our weakness in running the ball at other areas of the line. We need to upgrade over Stinchcomb and Nesbit. Hopefully Brown will improve as he was only average in the stats. Also points out our need for a TE who can block over there next to Stinchcomb.

Thanks for for the advice, hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it. I changed it all to times new roman now.
very nice, well thought out... may i make one small suggestion on the formatting? it might just be me, but i prefer to read articles that have few if any long paragraphs... not complaining, i enjoyed both

very nice, well thought out... may i make one small suggestion on the formatting? it might just be me, but i prefer to read articles that have few if any long paragraphs... not complaining, i enjoyed both

Thanks, good suggestion. My player articles are a little easier to read since I have them divided into more sections but maybe I can split my o-line articles into paragraphs within each section because you're right it is quite long.

Great job Phillipe27! I also enjoyed the video at the bottom of the page,.(The behind the back and the one handed catch werew smooth)

I absolutely loved the articles Philippe! Your Saints breakdowns were awesome, but so were your other articles for other teams.

Hell of a job man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom