Colston and Offensive Line Article (1 Viewer)

I never really noticed before, but all of our O-line starters have names that start with "J". Even after Jeff Faine left. Kind of a weird and trivial fact that I should point out. Nice write ups by the way.

So when are we going to see something about our running game?

Nice right up on Brees. With a healthy Meachem and another possible target at TE via trade or draft, Brees could definantly post 30 + TDs next season. His accuracy and decision making is impecable when given a decent pocket.

So is Jamal Brown really 100 percent going in to next season?

Nice right up on Brees. With a healthy Meachem and another possible target at TE via trade or draft, Brees could definantly post 30 + TDs next season. His accuracy and decision making is impecable when given a decent pocket.

So is Jamal Brown really 100 percent going in to next season?

Good question, he's gotta be in better shape than he was last season though.

Wow...so we were 30th in the league running behind Brown last year. That's pretty bad.....especially behind someone that is widely talked about as a Franchise LT.

Hope so. LT is probably the second most important position for an offense.

Totally agree, it's the main reason why Cleveland's offense was so good last year and also the reason why I think the Dolphins should draft Jake Long.

Wow...so we were 30th in the league running behind Brown last year. That's pretty bad.....especially behind someone that is widely talked about as a Franchise LT.

This is why I wouldnt mind drafting Clady...Move Brown back to RT and the running game will improve....It's not always the best idea to experiment with the offensive line, but Clady is a physical specimen with the nastiness we need on the O-line.

This is why I wouldnt mind drafting Clady...Move Brown back to RT and the running game will improve....It's not always the best idea to experiment with the offensive line, but Clady is a physical specimen with the nastiness we need on the O-line.

I wouldn't mind Clady but I think it's more likely that we wait till the 2nd round and draft a RT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom