Colston going to break a team record (1 Viewer)

Rusty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I thought it worth noting. Marques is one touchdown catch away from tying Donte' Stallworth's record of 8 in a season by a rookie. He's also got 8 more games to go (then hopefully, the playoffs) so he's got a chance to set another high mark. Man, what a gem this guy has turned out to be!

He's also threatening Moss's rookie record for 11 touchdowns in one season. Just something to keep an eye on.

He's also threatening Moss's rookie record for 11 touchdowns in one season. Just something to keep an eye on.

Actually, Randy Moss caught 17 TD's in his rookie year. I'm not sure that record is breakable, but I think Colston could get within a few TD's of it.

Moss had 17 tds as a rookie, I wish Colston will beat that cause it will mean we really poured it on for the last 8 but thats pretty untouchable seeing as how we spread it around so much but owh every saints rookie receiving record!

Actually, Randy Moss caught 17 TD's in his rookie year. I'm not sure that record is breakable, but I think Colston could get within a few TD's of it.
My bad.....i was so wrong. i looked at his stats....he got 11 in his second year. i apologize.

Without a doubt Rookie offensive player of the year..... who would of predicted that..... especially on the same team as Bush.....

Without a doubt Rookie offensive player of the year..... who would of predicted that..... especially on the same team as Bush.....

I said that the day we drafted him...... too bad the search function is disabled in the old archives or I would post a link.........

Bush might be one of the reason Colston set the NFL world on fire through 8 games.... Let the S focuse on Colston and watch Bush breaking loose :)

Bush might be one of the reason Colston set the NFL world on fire through 8 games.... Let the S focuse on Colston and watch Bush breaking loose :)

Doesn't matter to me who they focus on. It all comes back to Cool Brees seeing it and taking what the defense gives them. Let them focus on Deuce, Reggie, and Colston, and Henderson will bust you on a streak. Yeah, I love this offense...

That will be his first of a lot of records. Way to go, Colston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom