Colston gonna break 1000yds (1 Viewer)

will Colston have 1000 yds reciving after today?

• YES

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • No but he will be very close

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Offensive ROY

Colston leads the NFL w/ 869 receiving yards and has 54 catches for the season so far. He only needs a buck 32 to break 1000.

With Cincy having the 28th passing defense in the NFL, he might do it today. If not today, then by next week at Atlanta.

i think deuce will have a big day, and we wont need to go to colston as much. so my answer is no. Colston will have about 80 yds and a td.

I hope not . I hope he has about 100-125 today so he can go into atlanta and get it in atlanta. that wouldmake me happy for our #7 pick to get 1000 yards his rookie season against our rivals whom i hate.

I hope not . I hope he has about 100-125 today so he can go into atlanta and get it in atlanta. that wouldmake me happy for our #7 pick to get 1000 yards his rookie season against our rivals whom i hate.

good point:scratch:

I believe that Colston can have another big game and get to 1000, but watch our Hollywood Joe who has been pacing the sidelines for a couple of weeks. If Drew can get Joe the ball early and get him into the game, watch him also have a monster day against the Bungles secondary.
In the end, however, if both don't catch a pass, if we WIN that is all that counts for this week.

No...he'll have a good game, but I get the feeling we're going to try to control the tempo of the game and utilize Deuce and Reggie a whole lot today. Of course, if we stick with the passing attack we've seen the past few games, yes, he'll break 1,000, probably by halftime.

I say yes, I think that he will catch a deep ball that will put him over 1000yrds, he needs 130yrds to get over 1000.....mmmm and he has had 3straight 100yrd recieving games, and payton is a coach who likes to take advantage of mismatches...i'd say he will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom