Colston Help (2 Viewers)

boxerharley

Very Banned
Reaction score
I have to set my lineup in a few hours for Fantasy FTBll. Does anyone have any news on Colston, everything I found doesnt state yes or no....

I don't know. We have to wait and see if he practiced today. He's on my team too, but I can change my lineup unitl the game starts.

I would pick up Devery Henderson and sit Colston.

Simple rule with Payton if he practices on Friday he will play!!!!

So we will wait and see

same here... any word?.. until then Andre Johnson is gonna have to rack' em up...

man.....I've started him the last 2 weeks.....I need that guy to play to have a chance......:ezbill:

If you have a solid play then I wouldn't hesitate to sit Colston. I know he could have a huge game for you but this late in the year it would be foolish to risk getting a 0 on one of your WR spots.

1st I have Henderson and Colston

I traded Brunell for Henderson the week before he was benched ( Brunell ). and didnt start henderson, he then went OFFFFF. I sat Henderson and Colston had a huge game, I need to know if Henderson will be shut out for ZERO points again if I start Colston....I just dont know.........Horn seems to be hurt, so I Think I'll Start Henderson.. I dont know what yall think???

1st I have Henderson and Colston

I traded Brunell for Henderson the week before he was benched ( Brunell ). and didnt start henderson, he then went OFFFFF. I sat Henderson and Colston had a huge game, I need to know if Henderson will be shut out for ZERO points again if I start Colston....I just dont know.........Horn seems to be hurt, so I Think I'll Start Henderson.. I dont know what yall think???

Same here I own Colston and Henderson. With Yahoo Colston can be used as a TE. I figure to put him at that position and start Devery at my third WR slot. I also own Brees, Bush, and Deuce. I figure to start them all as I see another shootout happening. May sit Bush tho.

I need toknow too... but not until Sunday morning...... PLEASE play Colston we need you as Saints fans and as fantasy players.... we love you..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom