Colston-Henderson-Copper (1 Viewer)

Curley

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Anyone else thinks we're set at receiver for the future? Colston and Henderson remind me of a young Irvin and Harper. I think Copper will continue to develop into a quality third receiver. I don't think this is one area will have to worry about addressing in the offseason.

I'd like to add a solid player or two, but I'm sure Payton can find a few good ones that fit the system late in the draft.

I am comfortable with a starting duo of Henderson and Colston and although I give props to Copper for his redeeming TD catch today, I'm still not confident in him for the long haul.

We'll need someone to come in for Joe sooner or later. We'll probably fill his spot with another late round WR beast.

Yes i think we could be in good shape for the future. I was wondering was Cooper a cowpatty draft pick or a FA.
Reg.

Not that optimistic yet. Devery Henderson has stepped it up as of late (me giving credit), but this is only two weeks (me being a realist). If he continues to play this well, then my level of worry continues to decrease.

As for Terrance Copper... I'd rather see Jamal Jones. He was ballin' out of control in training camp and it is my belief that he would excel in our system.

Good group of young guys, but I don't feel as ready as I could for them to become featured guys.

I'd like to add a solid player or two, but I'm sure Payton can find a few good ones that fit the system late in the draft.

i agree, but our receiving crew is just now coming toghter as a group. colston is the man!!!

I am comfortable with a starting duo of Henderson and Colston and although I give props to Copper for his redeeming TD catch today, I'm still not confident in him for the long haul.

But you're confident in Henderson???????? That's a joke...

Yeah, but Joe still has about 3 good years left in him.

i agree, but our receiving crew is just now coming toghter as a group. colston is the man!!!

I was talking more about for the roster spots after Horn, Colston, Devery, and Copper. It'd be nice to get a few more guys who can come in and get the job done.

Yeah, but Joe still has about 3 good years left in him.

How much is Joe set to make next year and beyond? I'm a Joe Horn fan and it'd be great for him to retire as a Saint, but I also think his best years are behind him.

How much is Joe set to make next year and beyond? I'm a Joe Horn fan and it'd be great for him to retire as a Saint, but I also think his best years are behind him.

Hes under contract for 2 more years I think. It really doesn't matter what hes gonna make. Noway in hell I would cut him to save money. That would be a huge disgraceful slap in the face. You let him play his contract out as far as i'm concerned.

I wouldn't say set but we can be pretty good with colston, Henderson and copper granted Henderson and copper improve on hands and routes but I like the potential.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom