Colston & Henderson Go Over 100 Yards Today! (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Huge game for Brees throwing 24 of 32 for 314 yards and 3 TD's.

Colston had 11 catches for 123 yds and a TD

Henderson had 3 for 111 yds and 2 TD's. What a day!!

Yep. Devery earned some respect from me again today. I just hope he can do this consistently. No I don't expect 100 yards, but just make the sure catches and I'll be happy.

Henderson and Colston Reminded me of when Dallas had Irvin and Harper or San Fran when they had Rice and Taylor. Hope these two guys can match the success of each of those duos.

Henderson and Colston Reminded me of when Dallas had Irvin and Harper or San Fran when they had Rice and Taylor. Hope these two guys can match the success of each of those duos.

funny cause I was thinking after that 17 pts lead that it looked a lot like that 49ers team... u set up the run by passing.... well we could not really run but still .. :)

they need to work devery into the game like this every week. he will never be a possession receiver but he can make big plays like this.

Great job in the passing game, running game not so good. Need to fix that. Cudo's to Colston and Devrey.:9:

pse let's praise our players :)

had enough of Bush bashing (I mean reggie bush) for Tonight !

Great day for the passing game all around. As someone pointed out as I was watching the game, I think that the vertical element that Devery adds to our passing game makes it really tough to stop. Everyone knows that Brees is super accurate in the short to intermediate passing game, but throw in someone who can stretch the field when the defense decides to commit to stopping the running and short passing game, and what do you do? Scary proposition for opposing coaching staffs.

Im posting here because I refuse to bump that thread above this one. Can some one in power possibly delete that garbage?

This is a positive day for saints fans and its a shame some people are trying to ruin it.

Wow players getting props on their own merits!

I like it!

Im posting here because I refuse to bump that thread above this one. Can some one in power possibly delete that garbage?

This is a positive day for saints fans and its a shame some people are trying to ruin it.

Haha. I was trying to think of a way to get my point across without contributing to that junk also. I just decided to hope everyone took my advice. Your idea may have been better though.

With Joe Horn out of action today, Devery Henderson stepped up huge. Colston was a man among boys, who shows once again why he is more than likely going to win the rookie of the year award. Colston has hands of glue.

How bad was his drop? I know people were complaining about it?

U mean last week drop ? Cause I cant remember when he did drop vs Bucs....

I remember 1st pass, he got hit hard and looked quickly to go on the sidelines, I was like "oh no, here we go again ! " but he came back and scored twice. I dont think Brees threw him the ball more than 3 times.

Only "drops" I saw were one by Colston and Bush, but it was more a case of un-catchable pass ! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom