Colston Jersey? (1 Viewer)

st.randy

otis
Reaction score
I was kinda laughing about that. Not too many companies print jerseys for 7th round picks. Bet someone is getting some rush orders in.

GermanSaint

Reaction score
so you guys for most , lives in the U.S. and have problems to buy a jersey from a "not-so-star-player" from a "not-so-star-team" ? heck , i live in germany , iam very glad to be owner from a authentic brees jersey, that was hard and expensive.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
so you guys for most , lives in the U.S. and have problems to buy a jersey from a "not-so-star-player" from a "not-so-star-team" ? heck , i live in germany , iam very glad to be owner from a authentic brees jersey, that was hard and expensive.
Why didn't you just get it off the web? Do they not ship over there?

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Check an earlier post from the Reebok employee? and use the discount at the Reebok store if they have them.

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Actually have 2 blank jerseys and just bought the numbers for it, there's a website that strips away old numbers etc and customizes it to exact authentics or pretty close to them of your favorite player

One for my white and one for my Black jersey:ezbill:

Last edited:

Faith Man

Dome Foam Consumer
Reaction score
Actually have 2 blank jerseys and just bought the numbers for it, there's a website that strips away old numbers etc and customizes it to exact authentics or pretty close to them of your favorite player

One for my white and one for my Black jersey:ezbill:

I can't believe that he would put R.O.Y. next to his name already!!

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I can't believe that he would put R.O.Y. next to his name already!!
Actually I asked him to put R.O.Y on it, if he doesn't get it, then he got robbed, but as a Saints fan there is no doubt who R.O.Y should be:worthy:

When I met him, let me just tell you, Colston is a BEAST, the dude is solid, no wonder DB 's have a hard time taking him down:ezbill:

SaintsRays

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
What's the website that does that?

I could use new numbers for my Deuce jersey...

GermanSaint

Reaction score
Why didn't you just get it off the web? Do they not ship over there?
yeah they do , but the nfl.com guys , want 40 $ only for shipping , i was lucky and found a guy on ebay.com , he sent the jersey with the present remark, so it was 70 € (including shipping )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom