Colston Jersey? (1 Viewer)

Why didn't you just get it off the web? Do they not ship over there?

yeah they do , but the nfl.com guys , want 40 $ only for shipping , i was lucky and found a guy on ebay.com , he sent the jersey with the present remark, so it was 70 € (including shipping )

Reebok does have them under the custom jersey option, you just go down the list to 12, Colston...its the Authentic jersey. If you get it now, you get 40% off w/ the discount from that other thread, so instead of it being 284$ its like 176$ w/ shipping.

What's the website that does that?

I could use new numbers for my Deuce jersey...

I used the 1st one
Later
Ronnie

www.exclusivepro.com – This nifty little place will not only rip off the numbers of the bum you don’t want on your jersey but also will apply the digits of the personal hero you so desperately desire. It can be costly depending on what you want done…but they get my endorsement and have an excellent eye for detail.

www.authenticlettering.com – If you’re supremely confident with your skills with the needle and thread or know someone that you do have confidence with those materials…this is the place for you. You can save the cost of having your jersey “stripped” (Get your mind out of the gutter! This is the process of removing already stitched on numbers, names, patches etc. from a jersey.) and sewn and they will send you a “kit” (a package consisting of the numbers you want in the correct font/size/and layers and the name and nameplate you want all correct down to authentic game specs)…Then it is up to you or your personal tailor to finish the job! Only downside is sometimes their turnaround time is SLOW and occaisionally there are mistakes made.

PATCHES - www.nationalemblemcollectibles.com – This is the company that makes all of those cool patches you see your favorite team wear when they celebrate and anniversary or some other special occasion like an All Star game or Championship. This site is a place you can go to check out which teams will be wearing commemorative jerseys in the season to come and also check out which teams have worn them in the past few seasons…once you know what patch you’re looking for from there you most oftentimes have to head to Ebay to finish the deal…but this site is a useful reference tool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom