Colston Jersey? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
is there anywhere online you can buy a Colston jersey?
I'm sure someone has posted a thread about it, but i cant find em anywhere.

NFLshop.com should have it. If not, just make a custom one with his name and #12.

I was kinda laughing about that. Not too many companies print jerseys for 7th round picks. Bet someone is getting some rush orders in.

so you guys for most , lives in the U.S. and have problems to buy a jersey from a "not-so-star-player" from a "not-so-star-team" ? heck , i live in germany , iam very glad to be owner from a authentic brees jersey, that was hard and expensive.

Yeah, B&G Shop had them about 3 weeks ago. They expect to have them again by the end of the month.

so you guys for most , lives in the U.S. and have problems to buy a jersey from a "not-so-star-player" from a "not-so-star-team" ? heck , i live in germany , iam very glad to be owner from a authentic brees jersey, that was hard and expensive.

Why didn't you just get it off the web? Do they not ship over there?

Check an earlier post from the Reebok employee? and use the discount at the Reebok store if they have them.

Actually have 2 blank jerseys and just bought the numbers for it, there's a website that strips away old numbers etc and customizes it to exact authentics or pretty close to them of your favorite player

One for my white and one for my Black jersey:ezbill:

numbers1.jpg

Last edited:
Actually have 2 blank jerseys and just bought the numbers for it, there's a website that strips away old numbers etc and customizes it to exact authentics or pretty close to them of your favorite player

One for my white and one for my Black jersey:ezbill:

numbers1.jpg

I can't believe that he would put R.O.Y. next to his name already!!

I can't believe that he would put R.O.Y. next to his name already!!

Actually I asked him to put R.O.Y on it, if he doesn't get it, then he got robbed, but as a Saints fan there is no doubt who R.O.Y should be:worthy:

When I met him, let me just tell you, Colston is a BEAST, the dude is solid, no wonder DB 's have a hard time taking him down:ezbill:

What's the website that does that?

I could use new numbers for my Deuce jersey...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom