Colston (not injury related) (1 Viewer)

I like Colston a lot. I think he's extremely talented and polished for a rookie reciever from Hofstra. However, I think that without Drew Brees, there is no way in hell he'd be putting up numbers anything close to what he is putting up now. Brees's accuracy and his ability to find Colston when he is open has had a lot to do with his success so far.

I hope these two remain in Saints uniforms for years to come. They make a great duo.

Colston has made quite a name for himself. Great find ReVolution. Thanks.

I like Colston a lot. I think he's extremely talented and polished for a rookie reciever from Hofstra. However, I think that without Drew Brees, there is no way in hell he'd be putting up numbers anything close to what he is putting up now. Brees's accuracy and his ability to find Colston when he is open has had a lot to do with his success so far.

I hope these two remain in Saints uniforms for years to come. They make a great duo.

Colston is benifitting from great QB play, no doubt, but he has the talent to excel anywhere a QB can get him the ball. Just think about how many teams are regretting not taking him earlier.

I don't completely agree with that. The most impressive thing about colston is his hands, I have seen many passes he just snags out of the air, or uses his height but his hands are amazing

Great read. Thanks. If feels nice to know that fans from all teams in the league have taken notice of one of our guys, and a rookie at that. Just goes to show how talented this guy is. And I don't completely agree with Deuuuuce. I think he would be great on any team because of his natural talents. This guy is a beast!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom