Colston, Rookie of the year or MVP? (1 Viewer)

NoMos

Reaction score
I'm almost sure Colston will get the rookie of the year (don't want to jinx him), but does he deserve more than that?

He's doing it all, he makes the long touchdown catches, the critical 3rd down catches, the near impossible, "OMGWTH how did he catch that it was like 10 feet over his head" catches, and he can run a double reverse. He's shown me that even when they key on Colston, he's still capable of snagging the ball through the crowd.

Also, I'd like to say I havent forgotton Joe Horn, Devery Henderson, or Terrance Copper. They've been a huge help to the team also. If it was up to me, I would have Brees and all saints WRs in the pro bowl, not because I'm biased, but because they are in my honest oppinion the best recievers in the NFL.

There is zero chance that he's going to get MVP.

He has to be leading the ROY voting now, with Maroney and Addai in second and third.

MVP- no.

ROY-depends on how much more time he misses and how it effects his play when he does come back.

There is zero chance that he's going to get MVP.

He has to be leading the ROY voting now, with Maroney and Addai in second and third.

Yea, I'm pretty sure he won't get MVP just because hes a rookie, but if he had been playin in the NFL for the past 3-4 years, it may be possible. But then again I forgot about LT who will probably get it this year if he keeps doin what hes doin.

he may get ROY if he comes back just as strong.

as for MVP, well that should go to the guy who is throwing the ball to colston. because although colston has snagged nearly every pass thrown to him (even bad ones) you gotta remember that its Brees who finds him open, and in some circumstances had to scramble away from the pass rush, or look defenders off of colston to get him open.

just look at who we played last week for an example of how the QB affects the WRs catches. even if the ball is thrown well, if the WR has no faith in the QB, it wont be a completion.

he may get ROY if he comes back just as strong.

as for MVP, well that should go to the guy who is throwing the ball to colston. because although colston has snagged nearly every pass thrown to him (even bad ones) you gotta remember that its Brees who finds him open, and in some circumstances had to scramble away from the pass rush, or look defenders off of colston to get him open.

just look at who we played last week for an example of how the QB affects the WRs catches. even if the ball is thrown well, if the WR has no faith in the QB, it wont be a completion.

Yea I get your point, I kinda have a tendency to throw QBs out of the MVP runnings for some reason. Probably because I'm tired of hearing Payton Manning. Anyways, it's probably the sleep deprivation that lead me to forget completly about Brees.

So let ask a different question. Colston going to the Pro Bowl?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom