Colston will be the Rookie of the Year!!! (1 Viewer)

I was joking. But seriously I wonder if a rookie ever made it on the cover the next year. Vick maybe?

Voting has already started, but I think he will make it. It'd be a travesty if he doesn't. Coach's pick fer sure.

Brees to Colston to put the NFC up by 14 as the NFC's offensive, loaded with Saints players, has taken over this game. It'd be cool.

At this point, anything less than the Pro-bowl for Colston would be a shame....

Only Maroney and Addai have a chance to take it from him. Addai is splitting way too much time with Rhodes in Indy right now to really put him in the running though.

I don't understand all the love for Maroney. He's played very well for a rookie, but a lot of people make him out to be one of the best in the league already (I think Skip Bayless even said he's a top 5 RB in the NFL... HAH!). Bush has more yards from scrimmage than Maroney. I still think people saw what he did against the Bengals and still have that in their minds. Other than that game, he's had some good games and some bad, but nothing great.

Stat wise, Addai is the only one close to Colston right now, but considering their positions, Addai is still a distant 2nd place to Colston.

I don't understand all the love for Maroney. He's played very well for a rookie, but a lot of people make him out to be one of the best in the league already (I think Skip Bayless even said he's a top 5 RB in the NFL... HAH!). Bush has more yards from scrimmage than Maroney. I still think people saw what he did against the Bengals and still have that in their minds. Other than that game, he's had some good games and some bad, but nothing great.

Stat wise, Addai is the only one close to Colston right now, but considering their positions, Addai is still a distant 2nd place to Colston.

I think Maroney is an excellent player and i understand all the love given to him. I don't know if you can call anyone a top 5 back in thier rookie year but he definitely is the total package.

Bush has 608 yards from scrimmage and averages 2.8 yards a carry and 6.6 yards per reception and has 1 punt return for a td and 1 rushing td and 2 lost fumbles

Maroney has 604 yards from scrimmage and averages 4.2 yards a carry and 10.9 yards per reception and has returned 22 kickoffs for a 29.7 yard average (which is 2nd in the league) and has 3 rushing td's and no fumbles

Addai has 758 yards from scrimmage and averages 4.8 yards a carry and 7.3 yards a reception and has 3 rushing td's, 1 rec td and 1 lost fumble

It's misleading when you say bush has more yards from scrimmage and wrong for you to say that... 4 yards after 9 games is less than a half yard a game more and alot more touches for bush.

Addai's stats are great and he is a little ahead maroney at this point, but don't underestimate maroney's special teams contribution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom