colston write up in espn the mag (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
great read. check it out if you get the chance. it says he scored a 25 on wonderlic. i think smarts often gets overlooked and it did in his case.

Is it an article or just a small blurb?

Yeah, if its a full article with a few pages i will buy the mag.. otherwise not worth it to me.

Since when is 25 considered smart? That's average.

it is just a small write up, not a full page. still good to see him get noticed.

me too. did the math for wrong partner on 13 and just skipped the printed page question knowing it would take me too long. almost beefed the sunlight question too, but crossed out may and went for march at last second. these might have been the easy questions at the start of the test. i could see how it might pay to skip the more time consuming ones--or to practice ahead of time, especially if my million dollar contract was at stake!

you could extrapolate. 50 questions on normal test, each right answer counts for one point. you have ten seconds to answer!

I can tell from his interviews on Sirius, that he is Smart and Hard working, humble, and they compared him to Jerry Rice,(a little early).

you could extrapolate. 50 questions on normal test, each right answer counts for one point. you have ten seconds to answer!

yah but on the real test you have 12 mins .. you can spend as much time as you want on any question

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom