Colston! (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The man made huge catch after huge catch. Its nice to see him have a 2009 break out game.

The man made huge catch after huge catch. Its nice to see him have a 2009 break out game.

He made some great catches! Incredible hands, great route running, and he knows how to position his body against defenders. A+ job this week!

Most impressive thing to me is that he held the ball after taking some big hits.

Colston was unstoppable in the game yesterday! I hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season and maybe the other wideouts will have break out games as well

he caught a pass over the middle, then stiff armed the CB to the floor and took off running.

one of the top highlights of my day, apart from philly losing to Oakland

Colston's hands are back. No more twitchy hands causing an occasional drop. The ball seems to stick to his hands like glue. I like his YAC too.

You would think the Giants D would try to defend him, but on some plays he was wide open without a defender in sight. Just too many weapons on this team. :hihi:

He made great catches, but what impressed me most was his intensity. He was clearly operating on a higher level of intensity than any of the Giants secondary. He ran hard, he hit hard and he made play after play.

Love that guy. Beast!

Beast!!! He looked like a man among boys out there. LOL!!!
It's great to see him back at full speed and health. Geaux Saints.

He also showed some YAC ability, he is a man among boys out there. has the route running and enough speed to get deep...8 catches for 166yrds

You would think the Giants D would try to defend him, but on some plays he was wide open without a defender in sight. Just too many weapons on this team. :hihi:

I noticed that too. Wondering if Shockey and Devery were drawing coverage away from Colston. Oh well, pick your poison.

Very nice to see Colston back to DOMINATING. I love how this guy plays! He (like Brees) doesn't make a big scene, no sound bites (i.e. "popcorn" or "child please") but he's playing BIG and getting it done. I'm proud to say that he's on our team! I always look forward to seeing Colston "flip" the ball after a catch or a touchdown!

He outclassed the Giants secondary yesterday. He was playing on a different level. Looks like he's made it all the way back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom