Colston (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Todays game showed his importance to the Saints. Devery had a good game with some big plays but Colston is Drews go to guy. I think the struggles in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. were a result of not having Colston, who seems to always get open on 3rd down and in crucial situations.

Todays game showed his importance to the Saints. Devery had a good game with some big plays but Colston is Drews go to guy. I think the struggles in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. were a result of not having Colston, who seems to always get open on 3rd down and in crucial situations.

Exactly, I noticed this as well.

Yes, but learning to win without him will set us up to suceed when better teams take him out of the game with coverages.

He should come back strong against a weak 49er secondary. They are ranked 24th against the pass.

The Falcons changed up their "D" and started pressuring Breeze more in late second and third quaters

Of course Colston IS A HUGE TARGET!...Drew loves to throw to HUGE TARGETS, but Devery Henderson IS THE MOST DANGEROUS player on our team!....he can score anytime, by stretching the field, and teams better start paying attention, or they'll pay dearly!

Colston is Brees' new Antonio Gates. It makes enough sense, Colston is a big target, runs great routes, and Brees being smaller than most NFL QBs doesn't have the vision to pick out the little guys the way Manning can find Reggie Wayne.

Of course Colston IS A HUGE TARGET!...Drew loves to throw to HUGE TARGETS, but Devery Henderson IS THE MOST DANGEROUS player on our team!....he can score anytime, by stretching the field, and teams better start paying attention, or they'll pay dearly!

I agree. Henderson is really starting to come into his own. He has been reliable, has had consistent hands, caught a lot of clutch balls and has been making highlight reel TD catches. I'd say it's time to give him his props.

After Colston got hurt at beginning of the Cincy game last week, You could really see the offense struggle. Colston is a huge cog in this offense. You can't afford to lose a guy like this and not struggle somewhat.

Hopefully he heals up that ankle quick.

devery henderson should get no less than 2 deep passes per game. its time for the devery naysayers to drop the act and be happy that we finally have a legit #2 wr waiting in the wings for horn to retire. actually it may be time for horn to move into the slot. I like horn but henderson excels on the outside. he was the same way at lsu, stretching the field so mike clayton could make big plays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom