Colston's Status...anything yet (1 Viewer)

Saints | Colston sprains ankle Week 11
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:14:32 -0800

The Associated Press reports New Orleans Saints WR Marques Colston (ankle) suffered a sprained left ankle during the Week 11 game, according to head coach Sean Payton. His status for the Week 12 game is uncertain.

That's all I can find right now... It just says "ankle sprain" not high ankle sprain, so is that good news?

Yeah but being there and joining in on the "Colston! Colston!" chant was great. You know he appreciated that. You just know it.

I agree with DWD, Colston going down by far hurts us more than the loss. I say rest him up keep him off it for awhile as long as he's ready for the playoffs. Im in the "we are still going to the playoffs" group. Keep the Faith

I think we'll be fine without Colston for a couple of weeks...with Bush, Deuce, Devery and Horn, our O should have more than enough weapons...I mean we put up over 600 yards without him catching a pass

It's OK to cry... crying lets the sad out.

jam_prison256.jpg

On SIRIUS this morning, Payton's exact words when asked about Colston's ankle:
I don't think it's too bad, I haven't heard the dreaded words "high ankle sprain" used. Really won't know more until later today. But I hope we'll have him for Atlanta.

We really need him for Atlanta. If Vick gets hot, it'll be a shootout. But on the whole we could probably survive missing him for a couple of weeks if it gets him 100% for the stretch run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom