Colston's Status...anything yet (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Whats the word on him. Did they just hold him out for safety's sake.....I guess mainly their safety's sake:D Serious though. Anything on the radio in New orleans.

the radio broadcast definitely said something about 'ankle AND achilles'...

right then I started to hyperventilate. :eek:

Hokie on WWL was talking about it could be as long as 4-6 weeks with a severe high ankle sprain but more like 2-3 wks.

I heard on the radio that he has a sprained ankle. Didn't sound too serious, so hopefully he will be ready for next week.

Considering he was walking around on it on the sideline and taping his ankles like he could possibly go back in the game tells me it can't be that serious. But that being said it could be one of those injuries that linger for a long time.

I heard on the radio that he has a sprained ankle. Didn't sound too serious, so hopefully he will be ready for next week.

I was at the game and it looked like it got rolled on pretty good on the jumbotron but he walked off the field under his own power with hardly any limp.

I got to the Superdome after the injury, thanks for the recap.

i sure hope its a strain, and not a sprain...
it did get rolled up on. Bush was grimacing a bit on one play, and had to walk it off, but came back.

I feared he had broke his ankle. I had to go to work at the end of the first half. I'm glad I had to go because if I'd stayed home my whole house would have been destroyed.

high ankle sprains suck... they are as bad as breaks when it comes to recovery time. I wish him a speedy recovery... now if we can get Copper to secure the ball we'll be OK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom