Colt Brennan (1 Viewer)

His throws were horrible to watch at Senior Bowl. He did take a few hard hits though, and got right back up. Maybe he'll make it in the AAFL.

I seriously doubt a bad week at football practice and a few bad games will humble him compared to the rest of his life.

No, but going from a guy that got first round pick talk during the season down to a late second day or undrafted free agent might.

Brennan is OK. I wouldn't use a pick on him, personally.

have you eve played football after having the flu, you feel like s@#& and have no strength, he will be a good QB one day.

The writing was on the wall regarding Brennan for quite some time imo, well before the Sugar Bowl and Senior Bowl. He lacks size, arm strength, technique, and experience in a pro system, among other things. Watching the Senior Bowl practices really drove home my opinion of Brennan though; Mike Martz had to constantly correct him just on simple dropbacks and timing patterns. He's a long way away from being ready to play in the NFL.

I did not see the entire game but i did see the game winning drive by erik ainge. Does anyone here think that ainge will be a better pro quarterback than brennan. if so where do you think he would be drafted?

No, but going from a guy that got first round pick talk during the season down to a late second day or undrafted free agent might.

Meh, he's had far worse times than that regardless. If what everyone says about him is true, then he'll brush it off like everything else.

If he's around after the draft I think we should get him as a project QB to maybe replace Brees, He will have plenty of time to develop because Brees isn't going anywhere.

Looks like a CFL guy to me. I don't even think he will get an invite to any NFL camp.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, I doubt he gets drafted at all. Maybe in RD 6 or 7, if he's lucky. I think everything BAD that could've happened to him, has. I hope he makes it, but he looked terrible.

If he goes undrafted, I'd love for us to give him a work out. Payton is good at schooling young QBs, its worth a shot. But I wouldnt draft him in any round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom