Colt McCoy dealt to the 49ers? (1 Viewer)

Javon7143

InYourFace
Reaction score
Interesting....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers. Another QB on the move</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/318822839748800513">April 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does anyone know Colt's salary situation? I dont remember if he was drafted back when rookie contracts were huge. If so, this might take the 49ers out of the Nnamdi sweepstakes, since they were already close to the cap.

Does anyone know Colt's salary situation? I dont remember if he was drafted back when rookie contracts were huge. If so, this might take the 49ers out of the Nnamdi sweepstakes, since they were already close to the cap.

I think his base this year will be like $2.3mil.

Wow. I was hoping he wore black, and gold this year, but even I knew my hopes were futile.

Disappointing to get McCown instead of McCoy. It would be more disappointing if we find out he redid his deal (because we clearly cannot afford his $2.3 million salary).

I think his base this year will be like $2.3mil.
Very interesting news especially if the above mentioned figure is accurate. That is a lot of $$$ for a backup QB, and given their lack of cap room, this has to affect their ability to pay Nnamdi.

Well it was originally $630k,000. He hit a few "playing time incentives" from the time he was a rookie which bumped it up another $1.75 mil.

Not sure how all this works with him being traded and all but that's how much he was scheduled to make with the Browns.

I'm really excited to get Luke McCown back, I thought he out played Chase Daniel last year and another year in this system and he might be something special

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom