Colts forum chock full of amazing statements (1 Viewer)

Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive. Good luck tonight!
Its all good bro'. You love you're team. Thats great. But this whole Addai is better than Bush is pretty laughable.

I'll try to play mediator here. Could we possibly agree that Addai and Bush are in the right places. The Saints need his speed to complement Deuce's pounding rushing game, while Indy needs the more well rounded back right now since they've lost James and Rhodes the last few years making Addai the feature back. Both teams' fans probably think ones better than the other since they fit their team's need so well.

I'll try to play mediator here. Could we possibly agree that Addai and Bush are in the right places. The Saints need his speed to complement Deuce's pounding rushing game, while Indy needs the more well rounded back right now since they've lost James and Rhodes the last few years making Addai the feature back. Both teams' fans probably think ones better than the other since they fit their team's need so well.
I think it would also be fair to say that Addai has been a major contributor in the Colts SB season, probably more than Bush, but that Bush has a bigger upside and will likely contribute more than Addai in the near future......

Congratulations on the *** whipping you guys put on us last night TJK. We'll be back, but we got stomped. There is nothing else to say.

TPS

Congratulations on the *** whipping you guys put on us last night TJK. We'll be back, but we got stomped. There is nothing else to say.

TPS
I seriously took no joy in the outcome.....I am happy the Colts won, but as a longterm fan, I have to remember that "There, but for the grace of God, go I".....

a word of encouragement, remember than week 13 or 14 last year, the Colts SB year, the Colts were embarrassed by the Jaguars.....in some ways, I think it galvanized the Colts defense and helped to focus them for the playoffs.....I still don't understand how the same freaking players that gave up 375 rushing yards to Jax held LJ to like 21 yards.....but turn it around they did.....

The Saints are a better team than they showed last night.....don't give up on them just yet.....
GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON!!

(specially against Jaguars, Texans, Titans :hihi:)

>>The Saints are a better team than they showed last night.....don't give up on them just yet.....GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON!! (specially against Jaguars, Texans, Titans :hihi:)

haha. I never give up on the Saints. And I'm sure we're going to claw back and make somebody pay for last night. I'm just hoping it's sooner rather than later (or later in the case we get a rematch in February). All the best until then.

TPS

I think it would also be fair to say that Addai has been a major contributor in the Colts SB season, probably more than Bush, but that Bush has a bigger upside and will likely contribute more than Addai in the near future......

Addai was awesome at LSU and he looked really good last night too.

Bush will do just fine also. :)

Congrats on your win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom