Colts forum chock full of amazing statements (1 Viewer)

Reggie is a slot WR right now. He needs to round his game out like LT did. I think Bush can do it. But tomorrow it is all about Deuce. If Deuce does nto get the rock the Saints have a small chance. Manning's does not turn over the ball much. The Colts will have no trouble moving the ball at all. But I think the Saints can slow them a bit. But you must control the clock with Deuce.

Remember when San Diego first got LT and he had 100 catches and he was all the rage. Well he still was not good enough to make a difference. Brees and Deuce are more important to the Saints right now because of the back 7. They can keep them fresh.

They don't play the game, just the same as us. Let em say what they want and we'll say what we want. Nothing I care to bother with.

until the playoffs teams ran alll over the colts and lose half your defense way to go colts

Where have the Colts improved this season? They lost both corners and a pivotal lineman? Sounds bad to me?
They had the worst run D in the league and won the SB. They already proved they can win in spite of their D. The Saints have not and there in lies the difference. The colts O is totally elite and better. They lost Stokley last yr and had no third WR. Clark had to become the 3rd WR. Now they have Gonzo. And the Saints nickle is really bad. And the S play is a big question mark.

Be sure that Manning will find that weakness alot.

They had the worst run D in the league and won the SB. They already proved they can win in spite of their D. The Saints have not and there in lies the difference. The colts O is totally elite and better. They lost Stokley last yr and had no third WR. Clark had to become the 3rd WR. Now they have Gonzo. And the Saints nickle is really bad. And the S play is a big question mark.

Be sure that Manning will find that weakness alot.

One little wrinkle-Roman Harper's BACK.

Reggie is a slot WR right now. .

Except for the fact that the VAST majority of Reggie Bush's catches were not caught from the slot or out wide, but from the running back position. Try again.

(I love the fact that because RB can be used to excellence in multiple ways, that's some sort of downside...)

Bongo where the dots tonight man? How'd this draft work out for your prognostications?

Edit: You win CitySaint, damn

Didn't someone say before last season that they had inside information that Brees' injury was not healing properly and he would not be able to start the season?

Didn't someone say before last season that they had inside information that Brees' injury was not healing properly and he would not be able to start the season?

I guess he figured it was forgotten...

:smilielol:

Back on topic...
I know that's not the best Colt board out there, but man that was just awful.
You just "know" that about a 10th of those guys stick their credit card in the floppy drive to try to shop online.
Atlanta band wagoners maybe???

Bongo, why is it, exactly, you think anyone should take your words seriously?

Get back to interning for Miss Cleo, and leave the football talk to the big kids.

Reggie is a slot WR right now. He needs to round his game out like LT did. I think Bush can do it. But tomorrow it is all about Deuce. If Deuce does nto get the rock the Saints have a small chance. Manning's does not turn over the ball much. The Colts will have no trouble moving the ball at all. But I think the Saints can slow them a bit. But you must control the clock with Deuce.

Remember when San Diego first got LT and he had 100 catches and he was all the rage. Well he still was not good enough to make a difference. Brees and Deuce are more important to the Saints right now because of the back 7. They can keep them fresh.

I somewhat agree. Not that Bush will not be effective, but that pounding Deuce into their defense and controlling the clock are the keys to a victory against the colts. Throw in some play action off that (the Colts haved been very succeptible to the play action last few years) and this becomes a very winnable game for the Saints.

I somewhat agree. Not that Bush will not be effective, but that pounding Deuce into their defense and controlling the clock are the keys to a victory against the colts. Throw in some play action off that (the Colts haved been very succeptible to the play action last few years) and this becomes a very winnable game for the Saints.

I agree about Duece and controlling the clock, we did this a few times last year to but all it takes is one run one play for Bush to be "effective" that's the key. They can shut him down for 3 quarters but as soon as you take your eye off, boom that boy will bust you for one of those TD's that will steal momentum, just ask Dallas about that...

Play action with Devery going deep sounds lovely right about now....:hihi:

I agree also. Pound Deuce and when they put 8 in the box, stretch them out with Devery and Marques.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom