Colts forum chock full of amazing statements (1 Viewer)

They just won the Super Bowl and have an amazing QB

We shouldn't be surprised that they are very confident.

We are too

Duece will have a big night crashing through the middle of a weak Colts defense.

They had the worst run D in the league and won the SB. They already proved they can win in spite of their D. The Saints have not and there in lies the difference. The colts O is totally elite and better. They lost Stokley last yr and had no third WR. Clark had to become the 3rd WR. Now they have Gonzo. And the Saints nickle is really bad. And the S play is a big question mark.

Be sure that Manning will find that weakness alot.

HUH?
http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2006&seasonType=REG&Submit=Find

Total Offense (YPG) Complete List

1. New Orleans Saints 391.5
2. Philadelphia Eagles 381.4
3. Indianapolis Colts 379.4
4. San Diego Chargers 365.0
5. Dallas Cowboys 360.8

Passing (YPG) Complete List

1. New Orleans Saints 281.4
2. Indianapolis Colts 269.2
3. Philadelphia Eagles 257.4
4. St. Louis Rams 247.6
5. Dallas Cowboys 239.8

They had the worst run D in the league and won the SB. They already proved they can win in spite of their D. The Saints have not and there in lies the difference. The colts O is totally elite and better. They lost Stokley last yr and had no third WR. Clark had to become the 3rd WR. Now they have Gonzo. And the Saints nickle is really bad. And the S play is a big question mark.

Be sure that Manning will find that weakness alot.

forgetting the fact that their probowl left tackle retired and is replaced by a mid rounder rookie?

and that their other rb left for oakland?

ive got no prob with someone picking indy but at least get your facts straight eh?

Last time Peyton got you all in the dome it was for 6 or 7 TD's.

We keep being reminded of this, but the people who like to say it overlook the fact that when that game took place we had a lousy coaching staff. Not only do we have a much better coaching staff now, but our team has been completely retooled since then. Check out our roster today compared to then before making such superficial comparisons.

I do not see addai being able to play a full season in the NFL as the number 1 guy. he could not even do that at LSU.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by CHI-TOWNSAINT
We don't even know who the nickel is yet.................how do you?:dunno:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
How dare you question the Bongo??

Get back in your hole!

:smilielol: :kgo_004: :hahahaha:

I love this forum!!

:Bandance:

forgetting the fact that their probowl left tackle retired and is replaced by a mid rounder rookie?

and that their other rb left for oakland?

ive got no prob with someone picking indy but at least get your facts straight eh?

speaking of getting your facts straight, Ugoh, the new protector of Manning's, was picked at 42 (10th pick second round) and was graded out by many as a late 1st rounder.....make no mistake, he has talent and skill, but the Colts will have to endure the rookie mistakes as he learns this season.....

and Rhodes, was an undrafted free agent.....he provided great change of pace compared to James and then Addai, but he is far from irreplaceable.....if the Colts were going to miss a RB, it would have been James, not Rhodes.....

speaking of getting your facts straight, Ugoh, the new protector of Manning's, was picked at 42 (10th pick second round) and was graded out by many as a late 1st rounder.....make no mistake, he has talent and skill, but the Colts will have to endure the rookie mistakes as he learns this season.....

and Rhodes, was an undrafted free agent.....he provided great change of pace compared to James and then Addai, but he is far from irreplaceable.....if the Colts were going to miss a RB, it would have been James, not Rhodes.....

fair enough, a second rounder then

my point was that bongo says the defense is elite and better over last years.

i find that hard to believe when you lose an all pro LT

indy is an outstanding team, but like all teams, there are a few weakpoints

I don't see us stopping their offense OR their "D" stopping our offense so it's gonna come down to special teams and that's where we will win on a punt return for a touchdown with about 1:07 seconds remaining in the game... final score SAINTS 34- Colts 30!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see us stopping their offense OR their "D" stopping our offense so it's gonna come down to special teams and that's where we will win on a punt return for a touchdown with about 1:07 seconds remaining in the game... final score SAINTS 34- Colts 30!!!!!!!!!!

That's really the way i see this game playing out also.

fair enough, a second rounder then

my point was that bongo says the defense is elite and better over last years.

i find that hard to believe when you lose an all pro LT

indy is an outstanding team, but like all teams, there are a few weakpoints

I agree every team has weaknesses, the elite ones can cover them up or negate the impact.....the Colts didn't go 12-4 and win the SB last season with a porous run D because they got lucky.....

if Ugoh struggles, the Colts will adjust to help him as he needs it.....look for a lot of max protect if Manning gets pressured......

what about the Saints and Colston being the #1 receiver for the first time? don't you think that might be an issue?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom