Colts forum chock full of amazing statements (1 Viewer)

Dunno where you came up with those numbers, but...
"Joseph Addai was the top performing running back at the 2006 NFL Combine where he clocked a scorching time of 4.37 in the 40-yard dash."

Who cares about 40 times? Did Reggie even run at the combine? You are kidding yourself if you think Addai is faster than Bush based on a 40-time.

Addai averages 4.8 yards per carry to Reggie Bush's 3.6 yards per carry. 3.6 is pretty medicore for a RB to put it lightly, Bush isint worth no $9 million per salary. Reggie might have a future as a slot reciever though. :hihi:

We agree: he was worth the salary.

And Dwight Freeney isn't worth half of his contract...if you wanta talk money and all.

Freeney is one of two DEs in the league that have 55+ sacks in the last 5 years. Hes a proven player, Reggie is a one year wonder, 3.6? Im not worried one bit about Bush, did he even have one 100 yard rushing game last season? I dont think he did.

Bush will be 5 times the back Addai will be when it's all said and done.

Dunno where you came up with those numbers, but...
"Joseph Addai was the top performing running back at the 2006 NFL Combine where he clocked a scorching time of 4.37 in the 40-yard dash."

That is because Reggie did not run the 40 at the combine. he was clocked at 4.33 during his proday workouts. These numbers are really meaningless because all you need to do is watch them play.

Freeney is one of two DEs in the league that have 55+ sacks in the last 5 years. Hes a proven player, Reggie is a one year wonder, 3.6? Im not worried one bit about Bush, did he even have one 100 yard rushing game last season? I dont think he did.

Yeah he did have a 100 yard rushing game. It took time for him to learn how to run in the NFL. He came on in the 2nd half of the season and really matured as a runner. Couple that with the fact that hes the best recieving RB in the league.

Sacks are the most overrated stat in the NFL. Freeney is totally one deminsonal. Not to mention most of his sacks came in bunches. He wasn't consistent at all. His numbers last year where average at best also.

Well you will definitely rack up sacks if all you do all game is speed rush leaving your run-defense and linebackers out to dry every play like he does. (Part of the reason you guys rank at or near the bottom in run defense every season).

Look, I like the Saints and hope to see that Reggie Bush is as good as his hype has been. But, as I said earlier, I'm a longtime observer, and only about half, at best, of the extremely hyped players pan out to have careers equal of it. So, don't get too excited about Reggie Bush just yet, though he should turn out well with the Saints high-performance offense and how they'll use Bush's strengths.

And, as I said, I like the Saints personally. They're a rising force in the league, but let's be honest, they're not quite up to the Indianapolis Colts level just yet, are they?

By the way, we'll see more of where these teams - and the backs - compare tonight in the big game. I'm predicting a Colts win by at least 10 points, but probably by more than that.

Good luck!

You really have no idea what Reggie meant for us on and off of the football field.

Look, I like the Saints and hope to see that Reggie Bush is as good as his hype has been. But, as I said earlier, I've been a longtime observer, and only about half of the extremely hyped players pan out to have careers equal of it. So, don't get too excited about Reggie Bush just yet, though he should turn out well with the Saints high-performance offense and how they'll use Bush's strengths.

And, as I said, I like the Saints personally. They're a rising force in the league, but let's be honest, they're not quite up to the Indianapolis Colts level just yet, are they?

By the way, we'll see more of where these teams - and the backs - compare tonight in the big game. I'm predicting a Colts win by at least 10 points, but probably by more than that.

Good luck!

What level? This isn't baseball. Teams change dramatcially from year to year based on offseason losses (which you had a ton of on D). Theres no level that matters except this year.

Meh Im willing to bet most people on the forum are more familiar with addai's speed than the colts fans are. He only played here what....4 years?

Man, Colts fans have really turned out to be garbage....:angryrazz:

This ColtsPhan guy acts like the people on this board have never seen Addai play football. He played at LSU for 4 years, split time, and was hurt alot. Any "pretty good" rb can be good with that passing attack with Manning Wayne and Harrison.

ColtsPhan, do you think J Addai has the same or better escapability as Bush and the ability to break tackles as good as Bush??

What level? This isn't baseball. Teams change dramatcially from year to year based on offseason losses (which you had a ton of on D). Theres no level that matters except this year.

3-13 to 13-3 in one year for the Colts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom